Bob Marley, as we all know, was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, guitarist, and a musician who found fame throughout the world in his short lived life. He was and still is considered the uncrowned king of Reggae and a person who had a lot of wisdom of life, love, and romance. His wisdom has been documented through his quotes which show up in a lot of digital media and even in a variety of political and non-political campaigns. He was a staunch supporter of being committed to that one person you love and was very romantic, something that is clear from his various quotations. Therefore, to educate our readers of some of Bob Marley’s romantic quotes, in this post, we have compiled a list of “7 Romantic Bob Marley Quotes”.
- “You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love the sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love the wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.” – Bob Marley
- “If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give a part of him that he know you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give.” – Bob Marley
- “She may not be the most popular, but if you love her and she makes you smile…what else matters?” – Bob Marley
- “Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” – Bob Marley
- “You may not be her first, her last, her only. She loved before, she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters?” – Bob Marley
- “Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.” – Bob Marley