From time to time I love to a good steak. I learned this simple Asian Grilled Flank Steak Recipe from a good friend. The key to great tasting steak is the marinade and this one will not disappoint. Enjoy my Asian Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon each: soy sauce, honey and fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon each: chili paste, sesame oil and minced ginger
- 1 ½ lb. flank steak in one piece
- Using a sharp knife, score both sides of meat across the grain, about 1/8-inch deep.
- Whisk together all seasonings and pour over steak, turning to coat on both sides.
- Place into a plastic bag and refrigerate at least 8 hours or as long as 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Place on barbeque grill and cook over medium-high heat for 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Slice thinly, across the grain, and serve.