- 4-6 cups cooked rice (cold)
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 1 sweet pepper (Bell pepper) chopped finely
- 2 stalks escallion chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 egg (optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Saute Chicken, onion, pepper, escallion in 2 – 2.5 tablespoon cooking oil in large pan.
- Add egg unbeaten to pot and stir
- Add rice and mix well
- Add soy sauce gradually stirring mixture after each addition until rice is colored and sufficiently heated. Serve hot.