Do you love muffins? Try my Country Pumpkin Caramel Energy Breakfast Muffins Recipe. They are perfect with a cup of Blue Mountain Coffee.
- 3/4 cup of cane sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of over cooked whipped pumpkin
- (any pumpkin/squash will do) You can also use canned.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of protein powder (vanilla is best)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 1/4 cup Caramel Chips, or Homemade Caramel
Preheat oven to 400F
- Grease and flour Muffin tin, or use paper muffin cups
- Combine all wet ingredients in one bowl and mix
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix (leave Caramel out)
- Slowly blend the wet by folding it into the dry.
- Spoon out into tins, sprinkle Caramel onto the top of the muffins. (If you like the burnt caramel taste) Otherwise mix the chips into the batter.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Immediately remove from pan
- Serve with a great strong cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee