- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon browning
- 1/2 pint milk
- 2 tablespoon melted margarine
- raisins and mixed peel (amount based on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Measure all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into bun shaped baking pans and bake in a moderate 350F until done well.
- Glaze with Sugar and water or pancake syrup and serve.