- 3 Medium Snappers
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Powder Onion
- Pimento (all spice) branches or aromatic wood
- Red Stripe Beer and Water
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Cut fish in slices and add salt, pepper, powdered onion and pimento
- Squeeze lemon over the fish
- Marinate for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix a solution of half water and half beer (salt is optional)
- Grill the fish on a low fire.
- Sprinkle the fish occasionally with Beer/water solution to keep it moist and keep the fire low.
- Cook for approximately 25-35 mins
- Serve with 4