We asked our facebook fans to help answer a question submitted to us by email: Help answer a travel question we received by email: We are going to Jamaica in October with 2 young adult children (18 & 20). There are all inclusive resorts that cater to couples only or kids. Are there any resorts that are for adults where they can socialize with others their age while my husband and do the couples thing. Any suggestions on a Jamaican hotel for young adult children? Basically we want them to have activities away from us old “people”…lol
- Natalee A. – Basically all hotels in Jamaica
- Wendy L. – Superclubs Breezes Runaway Bay
- Emily F. – Try The Royal Decameron in Runaway Bay.
- Teresa S. – Breezes in Runaway Bay is my favorite, lots of repeat guests, that says alot, I’ve been going there & other places in JA since 1998…
- Kelly H. – I went to the royal decameron in runaway bay and it was a blast!! had soo much fun! why not try out the sunset jamaica grand in Ochi, then you can walk downtown to the many clubs and markets too.
- Marie M. – RIU Hotels have great entertainment packages daily and nightly, the above mentioned are good too!
- Margaret E. – Agree with Kelly. Go to one of the Ochi resorts then children have the whole of Ochi to wander round and leave you alone to do couples stuff!