A non-alcoholic drink the uses strawberry syrup to provide its distinctive red color and Jamaican ginger beer to give it “punch”. Maraschino cherries and orange wedges complete its sweet goodness.
- 8 tsp Strawberry Syrup
- 16 oz. Jamaican ginger beer, chilled
- 4 maraschino cherries, stems intact
- 4 strips lemon zest
- 4 wedges of fresh orange
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App. Buy the cook book “Simple Jamaican Cooking”. Looking for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning Shop Now in our online store.
- In a 6-ounce cocktail glass, add 2 tsp of Jamaican Strawberry Syrup.
- Fill glass to rim with Jamaican ginger beer. Stir.
- Add one cherry and one strip of the lemon zest to each glass.
- Cut a small slit in the center of each orange wedge.
- Place wedge on rim of each glass. Serves 4.