The avocados dip originated in Mexico where it is called Guacamole. This simple recipe merges this famous Mexican dip with Jamaica’s most famous sauce. Enjoy our Simple Jerk Avocados Dip.
- 2 avocados
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning (recipe here or buy here)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App. Buy the cook book “Simple Jamaican Cooking”. Looking for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning Shop Now in our online store.
- Halve the avocados (in Jamaica we call avocados, pear)
- Scoop out all the flesh of the avocados
- Put the flesh of the avocados in a blender
- Blend till smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and blend more.
- Serve with Excelsior Genuine Jamaican Water Crackers, chips and veggie dippers