Jamaicans.com’s web site visitors are generally mature, college-educated, professionals who travel at least once per year and have a median income of $55,000 per year.
Readership Survey Highlights
- Gender – 58% women & 42% men
- Age – 75% over the age of 28
- Education – 69% who are 18 years or older have attended college
- Employment – 70% of adult site visitors have professional, managerial or computer-related jobs
- Income – Our average site visitor has a median individual income of $50,000/year.
- Travel – 90% travel at least once a year
- Geographic Location – The primary countries from which our visits came include U.S.A. 50%, Jamaica 20%, U.K. 10%, Canada 10%, Other countries 10%.
- Online Purchases – 85% made an online purchase in the past year.
Our site visitors are geographically diverse, with a significant percentage of site traffic coming from Jamaica’s key diaspora strongholds as well as popular Jamaican departure cities* :
USA – 45% (Top States: New York, Florida, California, Texas, Georgia)
Jamaica – 13% (Top Cities: Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril, Mandeville, Portmore)
Canada – 12% (Top Providences: Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia)
UK – 10 % (Top Countries: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man
Australia, Germany, Trinidad and Tobago, Netherlands, New Zealand and France among its top ten sources for site traffic
* Google Analytics Report, 11/19/2014.