- 2 small Papayas (papaws) ( about 3 inches in diameter)
- Rum raisin ice cream
- 4 tablespoons of nutmeg
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Slice Papayas (papaws) in half.
- Scoop out seeds with a spoon.
- Place the 4 halves upright in the center of their own desert plates
- Add a large scope of ice cream in the center of each Papaya (papaw).
- Pour warm caramel over the Ice Cream & around Papaya (papaw).
- Dust with nut meg & serve immediately
- Serves 4