I bet many of you thought there was only Saltfish and Banana fritters. This month check out our Pumpkin Fritters recipe.
- 1/4 of a small pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 grated nutmeg.
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Boil Pumpkin in Water
- Drain water and Crush bananas they are creamed.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and nutmeg.
- Add milk and pumpkin then mix.
- Dip a large spoon in oil and spoon scoop batter into frying pan.
- Deep fry in a frying pan till brown and crisp on the edges.
- Drain on paper towel and serve