Nothing says Caribbean cuisine like the spiky and creamy soursop fruit, and this no-bake cheesecake is as easy to make as it is delicious to eat.
- 3 oz. butter, melted
- 6 oz. sweet biscuit crumbs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup soursop pulp
- 3 tsp gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water
Get our recipes on your mobile phone. Buy our iPhone or Android Recipe App. Buy the cook book “Simple Jamaican Cooking”. Looking for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning Shop Now in our online store.
- Mix the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs.
- In another bowl, mix all other ingredients together with a beater or blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the biscuit base.
- Chill until set.