Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Y&R…always draw me back in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
    Evan

you reinforce an idea that i try to impart in my children so thank you........ you like what you like dont care what the rest of the world thinks of it!!!!! My 14 year old like my little pony ... i tell her i am cool with it and she is embarassed by this... i tell her brotehrs dont tease her if they do i will punish them... (i use the example i love Asterix)

(((((Wahalla))))…i march to my own beat n am my own drummer….u know Wahalla, i see the entire collection of Hardy Boys n Nancy Drew in Costco….am going to buy them so i can reread them n then i am giving them to my Grandniece…but NOT before i reread them…
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
      (((((Wahalla))))…i march to my own beat n am my own drummer….u know Wahalla, i see the entire collection of Hardy Boys n Nancy Drew in Costco….am going to buy them so i can reread them n then i am giving them to my Grandniece…but NOT before i reread them…

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
      what i would have given to have had those 40 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the Hunger Games Trilogy and thought it was absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!! Daughters didnt read them...and i made a comment about them in the book section... i would reccommend them to you as they are arigorical on slavery, apartheid and jim crow..

I was told this by another reader... every book teaches us something!!!!!!

Now occasionally i pick up a Louis L'amour novel. The cowboy books.... his Sackett series was brilliant tough irish immigrants to yanki dom..
      What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
      If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Oh I read them last Fall...I FINALLY watched the first movie n was surprised by the storyline...so I sought out the books...and yes, I was stuck by the allegorical lean of the books...reminded me of Harry Potter in that bent...

Comment

This whole thing is freaking me out.

As much as I LOATHE! that lame whacko Phyliss, more and more, I'm wondering if it was really Kelly that set up the luring of Jack to the room and poisoned herself.

Hmmmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by Yuriatin View Post
            This whole thing is freaking me out.

As much as I LOATHE! that lame whacko Phyliss, more and more, I'm wondering if it was really Kelly that set up the luring of Jack to the room and poisoned herself.

Hmmmm ...

me too…i have to admit..they are holding mi interest with that…as to Sharon…how come is she follow her lawyer who asked her how dirty she want to fight yet she moaning about being surprised Nick mek the fight be sooooo dirty

and how about how she have di likkle pickney a play along in adult bizniz…note how di likkle devil call di modda n a tell her how Nick ask the chick to take off her clothes….wen u think on it, y would a young child feel the need to use n understand that reporting this to her mom could be fuel for the fire…mmmmmmm…not to mention the child feeling the need to spy on her father n seek out moments to use as weapons….mmmmmmmm….as to Michael if him ongle tink about sex being the basis for his marriage him might as well divorce my girl from now…n Devon n him step-modda n wen dat deh fat hit di proverbial fyah, whoa….u know seh Jill husband a go use di ongoing romance fi bribe di money Jill etc need fi wat dem planning to do bizniz wise…an fi how Jill did fight to be part of the Fenmore legacy n money hard to see y she still all up in Chancellor's money…is not like she was really related to Katherine…n if Victor was a Billionaire before getting Chancellor how come all of a sudden him in financial problems…den again all a dem spend soooo likkle time at the office u can see y dem naw mek no money….Grin

Comment

Have to admit tho - they've a couple good story lines going on. Long time I have been enraptured by 3 lines at one.

#1 Adam / Gabe Bingham

Love triangle but semi a bi angle because Neil's in the triangle but X even know it

#3 Phyllis gone crazy or Kelly can't let go (tho this wld be MUCh more amazing if it were the original Phyllis playing the role
              Last edited by Yuriatin; 01-21-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Yuri, today Kelly had a look on her face at the end of her conversation with her brother….mek mi tink she up to something…that is wat i mean…dem really have me thinking…heh heh...

Comment

I hate this.

I no longer have any doubt. Kelly poisoned herself. I can tell.

It's all too obvious now.

Yuri, today Kelly had a look on her face at the end of her conversation with her brother….mek mi tink she up to something…that is wat i mean…dem really have me thinking…heh heh...

Comment

so Sharon lost it at the hearing and lost n now she have everybody off…she destroying everything n having flashback of burning down Victor's house…..sigh…and my girl a try tell Neil n having a hard time….sigh…who my guy a go turn to wen Lilly find out dat him knew n hid it…sooo much drama but is the said ting time again n again

Comment

Neil get back his vision n the first thing he sees is his son n wife getting dem groove awn….so him yawn go drink n who walk into the bar but Nicky getting her drink on….so while Devon n Hillary still think that Neil is blind n upset that he has been dropped from the experimental program, him a tell Nicky him can mek dem pay….

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh .... myyyyyyy - GAHHHHHHHHD!

I cannot beleeeeeeeeeeeeeve this!

I LOVE it!!

Can't believe Cane set this up - cool!

Neil get back his vision n the first thing he sees is his son n wife getting dem groove awn….so him yawn go drink n who walk into the bar but Nicky getting her drink on….so while Devon n Hillary still think that Neil is blind n upset that he has been dropped from the experimental program, him a tell Nicky him can mek dem pay….

Comment

I must b off my game - I'm just not getting it ... What's the relevance of the club crashing in on itself?

I don't get the plan? Who are they going to kill off? What's the denouement this is supposed to bring about?

Comment

chile mi no understand wat is wat…mi know dem seh dat the chick she play Neil dawta, she in contract negotiations n tings naw gwane how she would want…so maybe dem a lay the way fi write her out…i wouldn't mind as i was vocal in being against her being cast back in the day…did all email CBS as i didn't see y she got the role playing a black given that her ethnic group no like being thought of as being black despite dem dark hue…butttt we back to wat a gwane….

mi cannot understand just how soooo many things happen to the one town on the said day...

plane crash with one set

murder up in the cabin with the younger set

club collapse with the older set

n building pon fire with the in-between...

damnnn….wat r the chances of all dat drama in one town …dwl...

but i guess this is why it is a SOAP OPERA

Comment

Originally posted by Yuriatin View Post
                              I must b off my game - I'm just not getting it ... What's the relevance of the club crashing in on itself?

I don't get the plan? Who are they going to kill off? What's the denouement this is supposed to bring about?

JACK might reveal dat Adam is alive

di lawyer chick n Dylan might bruk up n she admit she still have a yen fi di ex-husband

Sage n Nick get dem groove awn

n Dylan an Sharon find out dem might have feelings

Comment

No way Avery going back with Joe.

That guy is about as exciting as bucket of paint.

Even his name is boring.

He's a worse actor even than the new Phyliss.

... ugh ...

JACK might reveal dat Adam is alive

di lawyer chick n Dylan might bruk up n she admit she still have a yen fi di ex-husband

Sage n Nick get dem groove awn

n Dylan an Sharon find out dem might have feelings

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X