Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Y&R…always draw me back in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so di corpse is missing...what the hell....my girl husband body gawn

den in the preview Nick gone back eena di building after dem find an airspace...as him get deh n look him see a hand a stick out n wen him check fi pulse him blurt out seh whoever, dead

den u see Nicky pawn fi a big glass ,pour it full a Vodka n wile her kids a scream out fi she stop, my lady drink like she just cross di Sahara n find di last oasis weh ha water

oooohhh Y n R u have mi ...fi real....mi a wait fi see wen di plane crashers reach hime if Lily move out so go live with har daddy n quick har wuk at her bredda place

oooohhhh
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

whoa...i did not see this coming...Hillary tells Neil , n Devon is on the other side of the door, unseen, listening , that she did all that to get back at him ...revenge for what he did to her mom...she seduced him, seduced Devon etc n has managed to wreck his family dynamic....whoa....i did not see that twist coming....

then while Lily is willing to forgive hubby, maybe it is too late...he has had an epiphany as to her love given how quickly she was willing to toss him to the curb

n will my girl have to come up pregnant to prove that Jack DID sleep with her...have to admit that he has me wondering whether he did or did not....

n wat up with the missing body...Austin is not dead, i am sure, but wat is his game...mmm

Comment

This has gone way over my head - WAY!

I'm not getting this Austin drama at all. Is he dead? Just missing? Y kill him? What the hell's going on here.

Hillary - girl deserves an award. BRILLIANT plan and cunning. This is too hilarious!

I like the new Kyle - 1000 times better than the previous still as a board Kyle. He could teach the new Billy a thing or 2.

Comment

I have a strange and sad feeling that Cricket and Paul aren't going to make it - divorce is around the corner.

Her rage for Phyliss will cause her to lose the baby. She and Paul won't be able to withstand it.

Comment

Seems like Hillary is lying but if she is Neil STILL naw figive Devon

Comment

... peer mix up mix up - mi confuse huh hell ...

Suh wha - Hilary really neva plan fi sheg up Neil an im fambly?

Either way - Neil right not to forgive. Devon renk nuh rhaaaaas ...

Comment

she was shedding tears after she finally got Devon to leave....plus Cane seh to Neil dat him watch har while she was on her own sometimes n wen she would see Devon or Neil he saw real love in her eyes....is den Neil seh dat even if she lying fi try mend di rift , he will never forgive THAT BOY...

mi siddung yah a wait pon today's episode...mi not moving so till mi watch it...

Comment

What'd I say people?!

what - did - i - said!

That Cricket would lose the baby. This is too sad but sorry to say, seems I may be right.

And at the hands of NIKI no less!

Originally posted by Yuriatin View Post
                  I have a strange and sad feeling that Cricket and Paul aren't going to make it - divorce is around the corner.

Her rage for Phyliss will cause her to lose the baby. She and Paul won't be able to withstand it.

Comment

so the widow is at the coffin having her moment with the husband....saying her love piece...n in the middle of that she flash back to realizing dat her Auntie n di husband did a get dem groove awn...missus, di widow tun rung eena di chapel n love went out di door...she cuss di Auntie like she di Auntie owe har money....wen all was done n everybody leff she n di coffin eena di chapel, she tell him seh she will NEVER figive him fi cheat pon har....

if dat man really dead n him wasn't going to hell , him start di trip afta dat deh cuss out

den Nicky she lick dung Christine who u would tink afta the fuss time she get lick dung by a car she woulda know betta dan fi run out of an argument eena road...so baby lose n now dat she realize dat is Nicky who was driving, hell hath no fury like a Chrisitne who is the DA n married to the Chief of Police who juss find out dat him n Nicky had a son whe she did give up fi adoption n Christine been upset from all dat news buss cause she seh hubby n Nicky n di son a try push har out....so hubby in his grief n guilt no recuse himself since him so emotionally tied up in the case but him arrest Nicky ....good ting Victor had him high power lawyer already with a judge getting bail so all Nicky had was fi suffer was being handcuffed...as Paul was banishing her to a cell di lawyer walk een

now Nicky she gawn a hospital fi comfort di injured n di injured figet seh she injured n juss have surgery n raise up like a ghost coming forth from har grave n cuss Nicky like seh she Nicky owe har money....

wonder if Neil a go drink some more or since is him cause di crash as him hold awn pon di steering wheel wile Nicky was driving his drunk punk *** home , saying she fi tek him to a bar, not home, so dat wen Christine who juss done cuss Paul bout him care more bout Nicky dan she di wife, wen she wifie rush out it was Nicky who was there to hit her

mi haffi admit dat mi deh yah a wait fi 2:30 so mi can see what is wat...

btw, mi notice dat even doah Neil seh him naw figive Devon n di dawta was all up eena Devon n har husband face over keeping the secret etc, Neil a drink eena Devon hotel bar n di dawta still a turn up fi work at said hotel owned by Devon....wat up wid dat....

Comment

hold awn deh..is wen Nick did break some chick neck

Comment

why do i feel that Lauren n cane going to have an affair..Michael can't get it up n both of them were getting real chummy over drinks

Sharon n Nicky's new son seem to be getting real close also

n Nicky son's fiancee going to get back with her ex...

fi some reason the names eluding me

Comment

I have to think on the Lauren / Cane matter. I can't see it. They've already run that "affair" storyline with Lauren. Doing that again - mi huh believe suh.

But am with u on the Sharon thing - I can totally c her and Dylan getting together. I hate Sharon - I know it's a strong word but I sincerely hate her. I'm must've missed something bcz I didn't c y it was so relevant for Faith to mention to Dylan about she & Sharon driving thru the woods. What did I miss here?

(u talkin' Joe & Avery)

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
                          why do i feel that Lauren n cane going to have an affair..Michael can't get it up n both of them were getting real chummy over drinks

Sharon n Nicky's new son seem to be getting real close also

n Nicky son's fiancee going to get back with her ex...

fi some reason the names eluding me

Comment

Sharon tell Dylan today that she remembers seeing a vehicle driving away from the scene..she never see who was driving but now she feel dat the smaddy saw her n she will be framed for the murder..so Dylan ask her how is now she a memba just after the dawta tell him that she had been in the woods

Comment

Sharon -

Comment

whoa mi never see this coming

Courtney murdered on her wedding day

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X