Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Y&R…always draw me back in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y&R…always draw me back in

it has had a rough patch but i have to admit that lately it has been getting back on track….

today Victor realize the secret Sharon been keeping….all down to whose hair brush he had used for the DNA test…..

still not into the new Phyllis
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

That new Phyllis is a sad joke inside of a vacant shell of the true Phyllis. They better figger something out quick quick cause this new chick aint gonna cut it. They need to SOMEhow get Red back on the show.

I CANNOT WAIT for the new Adam to return -

I CANNOT WAIT for the Hilary/Devon/Neil triangle to blow -

If they dont bust this Sharon secret soon I'm going to SCREAM out loud!

Comment

oh joy…Victor, Jack n Nick r on spot to hear from SHaron n Phyllis….finally….n of course Jill wutliss husband ketch Devon n him step-mother a go eena dem hotel room fi rooks so u know him a go whitemail Devon like how Devon inherit Katherine's billions…..oooooohhhh….

Comment

And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Yuriatin View Post
          And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!
          dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

Comment

Preffa watch paint dry than this new Billy.

New Billy + New Phyllis = fire the casting director please.

Speaking of Ashley - VERY disappointed in her joining Real Housewives of Bev Hills - I'm not understanding that.

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
            dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

Comment

never hear or read dat she joining the Housewives franchise…maybe because i don't watch them as a rule..fi real….am sooo over reality shows…just like i am over all black shows showing us blacks r volatile, shouting, fixated on looks. etc…mercy…i stopped on some talkshow on BET , The Real n i was like mortified…does that Braxton chick really think that much of herself…the only person who beat her for failing to live in the present was some chick i saw on Ivanla Fix my life…she had a child with a rapper who truthfully i have never heard of..but then i am absent from music for awhile now…my girl had her baxide lifted n something else done to her breasts…guess they were on some reality show about hip hop n their behaviour in front of the child shocked even the unshockable given how black reality shows r over the top…i knew that what Ivanla was trying wouldn't stick…my girl was more intent of flicking the weave n eyeing herself on the monitor…mercy…that poor child ….

Comment

Phyllis a kill me….she find out bout Jack n my girl n she come up with a devious plan fi real…she tell Jack seh she a hire my girl fi plan she n Jack engagement party…since Jack still fraid fi tell har seh things change n the engagement ovah, my girl a play him like wat…..

Comment

I didn't need to see any DNA test to know Boring Billy was the father.

He had to be.

Making Ben the father would be too drama free and simple.

Billy as the dad keeps the story line complicated and full of angst.

Comment

Wait ... isn't this the SECOND time that Devon has slept with this father's girlfriend or wife?!!

I'm sure am not mistaken. Neil caught Devon red handed in bed with "Tyra" - played by Eva Pigford.

Comment

I didn't need to see any DNA test to know Boring Billy was the father.

He had to be.

Making Ben the father would be too drama free and simple.

Billy as the dad keeps the story line complicated and full of angst.

Yep...the Newman-Abbott feud is safe fi an odda generation....

Comment

Wait ... isn't this the SECOND time that Devon has slept with this father's girlfriend or wife?!!

I'm sure am not mistaken. Neil caught Devon red handed in bed with "Tyra" - played by Eva Pigford.

dat date deh family revolve round sleeping wid dem family memba spouses...so u know him a go get Bak him sight n ketch dem in a compromising situation...him already a see likkle likkle n saw dem in the kitchen...hard not to see even if u blind dat wen one leave di room di odda announce dat dem need to check on somting in the said room....is nuff relationship a go blow up...cause Lilly a go tear fi har husband another a-hole wen she find out that he knew n u can imagine wen the additional bit dat har fada in law not ongle knew but made mucho coin off the info by whitemailing Devon....oooooohhhhh...wonda if Jill a just knock off di husband wen she find out SEH us whitemail money him been flossing with...

n Victor might as well prepare the annual set of divorce papers n buy the next go rung engagement ring...cause wen Nicky find out dat is him behind the demolition of har son coffee house, well another settlement check a go eena har portfolio...

I an like the new Adam...he us cute n acts very well n doesn't come across as creepy being Adam as the other actor did

am wondering how he expects to eventually become Adam again after fraudulently laying claim to the recent deadleff....no jail time dat fi assuming smaddy identity

n will someone please take Sharon off her meds n put har weh so she can stop her self righteous , selective recall about her sainted life...frankly there is no greater proof of lack of rational thinking n behaviour than having married n bed ur old *** father in law...

Comment

Yes, yes, YES! I LIKE the new Adam - a better actor than the last one and not as creepy for sure! Thumbs up on casting this new guy - they still need to lose the new Phyllis tho. She's a mess. Couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

Jack needs 2 slaps across the face. I get it - sure - need the line of drama but not turning in Gabe/Adam is just too much. Dammit Jack - he KILLED UR NIECE!

Originally posted by evanovitch View Post
                          dat date deh family revolve round sleeping wid dem family memba spouses...so u know him a go get Bak him sight n ketch dem in a compromising situation...him already a see likkle likkle n saw dem in the kitchen...hard not to see even if u blind dat wen one leave di room di odda announce dat dem need to check on somting in the said room....is nuff relationship a go blow up...cause Lilly a go tear fi har husband another a-hole wen she find out that he knew n u can imagine wen the additional bit dat har fada in law not ongle knew but made mucho coin off the info by whitemailing Devon....oooooohhhhh...wonda if Jill a just knock off di husband wen she find out SEH us whitemail money him been flossing with...

n Victor might as well prepare the annual set of divorce papers n buy the next go rung engagement ring...cause wen Nicky find out dat is him behind the demolition of har son coffee house, well another settlement check a go eena har portfolio...

I an like the new Adam...he us cute n acts very well n doesn't come across as creepy being Adam as the other actor did

am wondering how he expects to eventually become Adam again after fraudulently laying claim to the recent deadleff....no jail time dat fi assuming smaddy identity

n will someone please take Sharon off her meds n put har weh so she can stop her self righteous , selective recall about her sainted life...frankly there is no greater proof of lack of rational thinking n behaviour than having married n bed ur old *** father in law...

Comment

wow…dem write some wicked dialogue fi my guy go up gainst Victor…my guy barge eena di house n step to Victor saying dat him actions a mess wid him modda, Nicky's health….a mean him STEP to Victor fi real

Comment

Evan

you reinforce an idea that i try to impart in my children so thank you........ you like what you like dont care what the rest of the world thinks of it!!!!! My 14 year old like my little pony ... i tell her i am cool with it and she is embarassed by this... i tell her brotehrs dont tease her if they do i will punish them... (i use the example i love Asterix)
                              What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                              If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X