Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Don't Care What Any1 Says ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Care What Any1 Says ...

I love me some "Mad Men".

Ooh I watched last night, I thought it was a good episode. I had to watch a recap video of the past "half" season since it was gone so long.
    Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

Ditto ...

I had to do quite a bit of catching up on Saturday with the MM marathon they had on.

There's too many interesting people on that show.

Not to mention the time frame - that period in American history is almost its very own character.

Originally posted by seemiyah View Post
      Ooh I watched last night, I thought it was a good episode. I had to watch a recap video of the past "half" season since it was gone so long.

Comment

Agreed... I don't know where they are going though with the ending. People keep thinking Don will die (taking the whole figure falling out the building in the opening theme song literally) but I don't think so.
        Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

Agreed.

Very much doubt Don's going to go crazy and take everyone out. Too cliche.

Originally posted by seemiyah View Post
          Agreed... I don't know where they are going though with the ending. People keep thinking Don will die (taking the whole figure falling out the building in the opening theme song literally) but I don't think so.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X