Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

dance off usher versus kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dance off usher versus kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVs4vkHQJk
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDc3rAEbcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8as2ctkr_mc
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

Comment

Cute!
      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

something so cute turns into a racial thing.
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
          something so cute turns into a racial thing.
          oww soo

dancinn ting part aff wii affrikkan heritage
          Marcus Garvey

Comment

comments under the vid on youtube. those are always eye opening. altho i'm not sure i want my eyes that opened.
            When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
              comments under the vid on youtube. those are always eye opening. altho i'm not sure i want my eyes that opened.
              bett dat yuth dance bettar dan awl aff dem haters

to dance dat good mean imm practice so imm gittinn sum xxcercise so dem negative peeps need fe kipt dem trap shutt
              Marcus Garvey

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X