Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

The Country Gyal Journal..anybody read it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Country Gyal Journal..anybody read it

The Country Gyal Journal is a compilation of diary entries for a character name Terry who moves from the country into kingston to work as a caregiver for a elderly ailing lady. She falls in love with the lady's son who rapes her six weeks after being in his employ. Terry writes down the stories of her life's journey in this Journal

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/the-country-gyal-journal/9781312164468-item.html
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

no, but it sounds interesting

the story sounds similar to a book that I read as a child. found it in my parent's study/library. long time now mi been searching for the title.

could have been set in the 40s or so although my memory is foggy. girl moves from country to town to live with employer or family ??

i figured one year when i guh down and have plenty time available that i would visit the main library and see if them have the title recorded.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

If u read it let me know...have such a stack of books yet to read I hate to add another one
      u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X