Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

my guitars ... what i'm up to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my guitars ... what i'm up to

k. Mr. Sue got me my first squire jazz bass.
    then he got me the American (capital A on American)
    becoz I am who I am I had the pick guard replaced with the leopard skin.
    then I had the pick up and tuning knobs replaced with white knobbies

mr. sue does not like metallic colours.

my red guitar is metallic but
    I will shed blood before he insists on having it repainted.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

trying again to post my pics.....

daamy zebra growler.gif

wot the deuce?

I could not have killed ... it says my file is too large.

[IMG]my zebra growler[/IMG]
    Last edited by Suesumba; 02-11-2016, 03:59 PM.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

anyway ... i'm in sei retirement

mr. himself has taught me a lot about the geetar. he has a number himself and he seems keen on filling up my living space with amps, and the likes.

the old kent belonged to him when he lived in London and played professionally (yes I like my wine vintage)

so im a gonna try to get these geetars up. I fell in love with my first jazz base. I've totally taken a chuck off a cliff for my red metallic finish re-done --- it's also a fender like my first --- blue metallic. sounds is great

we had to wait a month for my strings on the red to be lowered because my e string was +flubby+ ---mr. him self was impressed becoz dave at the 12 fret-- great store for guitars said I was right -- so he likes that I have an *ear* .

k whatever.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X