Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Bayside Rocks Reggae Music Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bayside Rocks Reggae Music Festival

was it marcia griffith's son that used to be in that group that did sing "tuck een in u belly"?

i wonder if that is true and then if so then if is him same one that
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Steel Pulse

7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was it marcia griffith's son that used to be in that group that did sing &quot;tuck een in u belly&quot;?

i wonder if that is true and then if so then if is him same one that </div></div>

First time I am hearing that.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was it marcia griffith's son that used to be in that group that did sing &quot;tuck een in u belly&quot;?

i wonder if that is true and then if so then if is him same one that </div></div>

First time I am hearing that. </div></div>

lefside and esco or someting suh dem name....one a dem did have a famous mother.

me caan memba if is she or someone else

Comment

As the son of veteran Jamaican disc jockey, Errol ‘ET’ Thompson (former Wailers backing singer, Marcia Griffiths is his step-mom), Esco is also the product of a major reggae bloodline.

http://www.dancehallvideos.net/categ...leftside-esco/

maybe is not him...this seh that she is his step mom

ehhmm sorry for the hijack ...please continue

Comment

Is prolly him den. She introduced him as her son. Nuff people leff off the step.

If a so, him nuh need fi sing song like tuck een yuh belly. Him can croon.

Comment

I don't know bout any of those artist....the picture them look nice tho.....I see dem have Oxtail pon iiee menu

Peppa!! nex time please to tek some piktra of the food
                Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know bout any of those artist....the picture them look nice tho.....I see dem have Oxtail pon iiee menu

Peppa!! nex time please to tek some piktra of the food </div></div>
                  DWL
                  R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

Toots was the last act of the night.
                    Park ordinance dictates all events must end by Midnight. The show started ontime, BUT each main act had thier own band. The show started at 5 PM, scheduled to end by Midnight, with 5 band changes....leads to Toots taking the stage at 11:45 PM.

The headliner was given 15 minutes to perform and asked to sing three songs. This was the only downer of the evening. Poor clock management While the final band of the night set-up, the stage hands started breaking down the stage. By the time Toots took the stage, half of the stage lights were removed.

Three songs and poor lighting, Toots still mash up the place. It was a shame that's how the show had to end, but what to do.

Here are a couple of the photos, the best of the dark ones.

Comment

Report-end summary:

Crowd - A++
                      Great family crowd, nice mix of people, everyone well behaved, nice vibes all around

Set Changes - D
                      Too many set changes, too long between sets, poor time management

Acts - A
                      Great performances by all acts. Nice cameos for the up and coming artists. Marcia Griffiths and Toots were my favorites.

Overall Concert - B
                      Great event. Well promoted and planned, especially for an inaugural festival. I am definately looking forward to next year's show.

Comment

dat a one ting mi hate bout jcan stage shows...dem nuh flow at all...everybody have dem own band and dem waste time in between sets

I'm sure 2 hours could've been knocked off if dem did allow jus one band

Comment

Yes, the multiple band changes are annoying. But at least when they have the venue booked till morning light, you get to see everybody perform a full set.

Comment

Bayside tings always hafi shut down by midnight...

isn't it the same for up a de cricket field a sunrise??

i guess is probably most city/county parks have dat limitation. Dem shoodan kip it a Gulfstream or Calder

Comment

Shows on Virginia Key Beach can/could go till morning. Don't know where else though...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X