Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

All this evil on earth is cause by God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• britisha
    replied
    Re: All this evil on earth is cause by God

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Panajar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is not me sey so The bible which is the<span style="font-weight: bold"> inerrant</span> word of God say so.

# <span style="font-weight: bold">Isaiah 45:7, KJV)</span> - &quot;I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.&quot;
    <span style="font-weight: bold"># (Amos 3:6)</span> - &quot;Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?&quot; </div></div>

Context mi son, context...

Blessings on yah!!

Leave a comment:

• foolya
    replied
    Re: All this evil on earth is cause by God

and ur point is??

Leave a comment:

• Panajar
    started a topic All this evil on earth is cause by God

All this evil on earth is cause by God

is not me sey so The bible which is the<span style="font-weight: bold"> inerrant</span> word of God say so.

# <span style="font-weight: bold">Isaiah 45:7, KJV)</span> - &quot;I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.&quot;
    <span style="font-weight: bold"># (Amos 3:6)</span> - &quot;Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?&quot;

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X