Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon

more hate from Amerikkka

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...-pastor-steven

Re: Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon

with a black man as a follower no less
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

as always

Comment

More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him!
        It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>
          There are a lot of LOONIES running around in the country side but to hear this comming from a man of the &quot;cloth&quot; is indeed shocking! ~ <span style="font-weight: bold">How can a man who is supposed to preach the LOVE of Jesus is also preaching a gospel of HATE at the same time? It just doesn't square.</span> ~ I am sure a special spot in hell is being reserved for him...

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the SIZE of the fight in the dog. - Dwight Eisenhower.

Comment

One look at the black man's face and you can see he does not have a working brain. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">with a black man as a follower no less
            </div></div>
            Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

Idiots are not exclusive to any race,country or culture. One can always find a few for any production.
              He probably did not even know what the man said ,i would probably be oblivious of it;s implication in relations to race.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as always </div></div>
              Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barosa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>
                There are a lot of LOONIES running around in the country side but to hear this comming from a man of the &quot;cloth&quot; is indeed shocking! ~ <span style="font-weight: bold">How can a man who is supposed to preach the LOVE of Jesus is also preaching a gospel of HATE at the same time? It just doesn't square.</span> ~ I am sure a special spot in hell is being reserved for him...

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the SIZE of the fight in the dog. - Dwight Eisenhower.

</div></div>

He can probably biblically justify his hate where it says God loved Jacob but hated Esau

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barosa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>

</div></div>

He can probably biblically justify his hate where it says God loved Jacob but hated Esau </div></div>

the pastor carried on given obama's stance on being pro choice and used that as a means to deliver his message of hate. this way he did not violate a law directly threatening the president
                  If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                  We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

I can just imagine if it was a black preacher saying de sameting bout one yt president wah de outcome would be.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can just imagine if it was a black preacher saying de sameting bout one yt president wah de outcome would be. </div></div>
                      DJ, you have that right! They would have arrested him long time ago for inciting his followers to commit murder or whatever.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barosa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>

</div></div>

He can probably biblically justify his hate where it says God loved Jacob but hated Esau </div></div>

de realitee iss dat peeps create god fii justifii dem beeleef

oww cood god do diss ar allow dat iss just peeps way aff seyinn dat dem beeleeve inn god dat suite dem purpose

awl mii aggoo sey iss dat karma iss a funnee tings. yu cyaan send out dat typa negativity widdout itt cumminn bakk at imm
                        I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
                        Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Comment

The sick little mongoose knows the law and how to circumvent it...<span style="font-weight: bold">He should also quote the Scriptures that said &quot;the owner of the sword shall perish by the sword&quot;</span>

When he is watching Obama, someboddie else is watcing him...and he should watch out for boomerangs.
                          <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Comment

why i hate Barack Hussein Obama:
                            Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

Why So Serious?
                              Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X