Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Walking Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Meetings

My team tried it for the first time today. A 30 minute meeting walking and talking on the ground floor. To walk the ground floor back and forth 3 times is equivalent to a mile.

We managed to walk the length of the floor twice back and forth when we adjourned.

Not a bad way to conduct a meeting (small group of 4 people)
    Next time mi need fi change out into some flats dowe
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Re: Walking Meetings

and who took notes? Dem did carry ipad &amp; walk?

I like the idea
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

These are just allotted to our status meetings .. freehand Nothing to record .Just chat about what is going on .<span style="font-style: italic">.or not going on for that matte</span>r
      <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

We refer to those as PIMP ... Pod Internal Motivation Plan ... 5 -10 min at the start of the day

Comment

Negative!

Pain in the behind. Reminds me of this Japanese company I worked for where we had to do calisthenics at the beginning of the work day.

I have a gym membership. Why do you think it's open at all hours? I think showing up for work during a specified set of hours is more than enough control. I do my best thinking and communicating with my door closed, head tilted to the left, and on speaker phone. I don't need the additional stress of trying to pretend like I'm not winded before Suzie Sunshine.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twiney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We refer to those as PIMP ... Pod Internal Motivation Plan ... 5 -10 min at the start of the day </div></div>

I will admit that a workout at the beginning of the day gets my blood pumping.

Still, I don't even have on the appropriate shoes when I get to work. It just pisses me off to try to play that game. I had one manager (different from the Japanese firm) who stair stepped during our EVERY MORNING meeting. She encouraged others to participate. Go! Go! Go! Biya please. I wanted to fling that jar of unsalted pretzels on her desk upside her head.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X