Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Healthy living- runners tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Healthy living- save your do

Gen - have you tried the "Save Your Do Gymwrap"
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gen - have you tried the &quot;Save Your Do Gymwrap&quot; think</div></div>

I don't think she has. and neither have i ..but i saw it posted on BWDW and thought that I would share with the hair conscious non exercisers on Jam.com
      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

who me ? no sah. in general I am not a fan of any tie up sinting pan mi head at bedtime or otherwise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gen - have you tried the &quot;Save Your Do Gymwrap&quot; </div></div>
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Interesting ... because I do sweat a lot in my hair..don't want to invest in something that is just hype though

CB - goh buy and tell mi if it work
          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

well is just the outer part u wrapping so i think if u have a short hairdo and wrap it and then wrap that thing round it (or a silk scarf like another lady tell me she do) u should be able to salvage your do.

if u hair longer and u sweat all in the middle of your head..i doan know if it would really help

but buy it and come back and tell us

Comment

i ask the lady on FB to come back and give a review when she get hers..if i see it I will pass it on to you

Comment

what about a silk scarf noh the same effect?
                If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

i have no idea

Comment

when mi sweat in mi hair, mi wash it. mi couldn't walk around with dried up sweat inna mi head

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when mi sweat in mi hair, mi wash it. mi couldn't walk around with dried up sweat inna mi head

</div></div>

but some people hair cannot take the constant styling required after dem workout (if dem wash it all the while). so will have to find a way to deal wid dem hair-- big chop or braids

Comment

finally found a gym that is not smelly and is clean
                        had the intro to their fitlinxx program.. kind of cool. I like that their cardio machines automatically connect with my HRM too..

It has a pool, sauna, steam room and lockers. So far I have been there at mid day when I notice it is senior central but mi noh mind cause dem noh trouble mi.

What has been tiring is that I go there after an hour of P/T and then do cardio

I need my nap afterward

Comment

blouse &amp; skirt wha mek unno neva tell mi seh likkle yoga can mek u sweat buckets

Comment

is bikram yoga u did?

(not that me know the diff types of yoga)

Comment

some people try sleep on yoga, but yes it is a workout, a mild one but still a workout

the one that is done in a warm room weh cb mention whoo dat is crazy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">blouse &amp; skirt wha mek unno neva tell mi seh likkle yoga can mek u sweat buckets

</div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is bikram yoga u did?

(not that me know the diff types of yoga)

</div></div>

No it was not bikram yoga.. I did bikram yoga before and was prepared fi the buckets of sweat and 3 bottles of wata..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X