Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Allergies sufferes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies sufferes

So what do you all take for your allergies......achooooo any homemade remedy would be greatly appreciated and over the counter medication does not work for me

My allergies are grass, pollen, dust, sudden change in temperature a mean if am outside and it is humid and come in to an AC place I sneeze away my life and itch, some goes for if am inside AC and go outside and it humid I start sneezing and itching.

Doc say I need the needles.....but that not going to happen I am deathly afraid of needles.... so hard for me to do a blood test.

I could have sworn I saw someone post some type of tea (homemade) for allergy suffers.... where I live is surrounded by all these trees/bush thank god it does not last very long.

Back in the day I would just make some of my special tea but as am breast feeding now I have given up that tea
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Re: Allergies sufferes

local honey

Comment

I am new to allergy suffering. All my life, I have been surrounded by the same massive amounts of pollen and whatever spores are floating about and had no problems.

This year, roughly a month ago I suppose, allergies started kicking my behind. It started with the sneezing. Then my nose ran so much I had to walk with kleenex. Next, my eyes were completely on fire and like something is always in them.

Basically, I have been using a neti pot (which I hate) to keep my nose rinsed out. At one point I was pouring contact saline solution directly into my eyes but now I use moisturizing drops for dry eyes like systane, soothe, or blink. Now I am not as uncomfortable and headed back to normal.

I considered trying something like Claritin or Zyrtec or whatever they advertise on tv but I had started feeling better.

I really would like to hear about this tea so I will be checking back.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

"special tea"

maybe somebody can post the recipe for the tea
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> &quot;special tea&quot;

</div></div>

Why you whistling Gen? I'm starting to get the idea this ain't no regular bush tea lol.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> &quot;special tea&quot;

</div></div>

Comment

cut out dairy and wheat, local honey, neti pot
              if that fails

then astepro for nasal stuff been on it nonstop but mi nah feel no allergies yah
              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Re: Allergies sufferers

If local honey works for you, then fine. The premise is what? That the local bees pollinate from local plants But what about all the TREE pollen? That's what slays me.

achoo!

Comment

it doan work for me either
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Last weekend mi was dying and figured it was allergies cause dem rampant round dese parts. Anyway i bought generic claritin which neva do a ting then I was told i should have bought Claritin D then i bought Alavert and that worked much better. I also had a hacking cough and I used regular cough medicine and drank lots of tea mixed with honey and finally i use the saline nasal spray to keep my nostril moist and unclogged.
                    Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

Nothing over the counter works for me, and have tried the stuff suggested here and no relief

Well, mr stormmey was having a scotch earlier on.....so for some reason I took the glass up and sniff it and is so I get little relief so sniff sniff scotch or rum when my allergies start act up now. Hey whatever works
                      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

3 days by de sea is all mi need

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emperah_dahJah2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 days by de sea is all mi need </div></div>

wen we going
                          Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

. coordinate your sea trips with allergy season
                            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

dat will soon be de plan

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X