Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Allergies sufferes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allergies sufferers

sigh

last nite was awful. i usually feel worse when I lie down.

I am not looking forward to going back to an air conditioned office that is wuss than being outside
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

I was looking fi a salt solution inna mi vaporizer chredd.
      Since a allergy mi a deal wid mek mi poas it yasuh.

fi de pass two years I went to JA in March, I had severe allergy weh mi yeye dem would wata so much mi haffee walk roun wid rag inna mi back pocket an mi naw sweat.
      When mi reach a yaad an mi guh dung by de sea fi a likkle while, bote timz wid in 3 days every suffahrayshun gawn, everyting clear. De salt ting has been growing like crazy and it is helping alot of ppl wid dem suffahrayshun.
      Since mi nuh feel fi pay de salt place 45/ session (yet) mi decide fi buy dis

it coss $140 and it last 5 years, yuh puttee sideah yuh bed when ya sleep.
      What is causing most of our suffahrayshun is de change in barometric pressure dis tingya spose fi level out de pressure wid in de night while ya breed it een suh yuh should able fo get troo de day an sleep wid it again.
      I spose fi pick it by wknd done.

Comment

I email them about ordering the salt machine I do not see any indication on the site for ordering look like they want you to fly come buy it
        Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Them actually have ppl from all over driving in to use de place.

Comment

suh she haffi fly fi guh buy it ?

a dat she a ask yuh

Comment

http://www.starseedhotline.com/enviro.htm

try dat place deh suh cah it look like place mi rch yessideh nuh duh online sintin yet.

Comment

I just ordered couple of the salt lamps so hopefully it will work. my blastid nose look like rudolph the red nose reeindeer
                Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

well I've been wheat free and dairy free for 4 days and mi nuh notice no difference.

am sure it's too soon to tell but it not looking promising

Comment

Re: Allergies sufferes

no it's not regular tea from what I understand

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> &quot;special tea&quot;

maybe somebody can post the recipe for the tea
                    </div></div>

Why you whistling Gen? I'm starting to get the idea this ain't no regular bush tea lol. </div></div>

Comment

i completely forgot about non dairy creamer

cause mi tired a herbal tea now man

Comment

kia soon come tell u bout caffeine
                        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

yuh know I am not a coffee drinker, but mi drink tea and sometimes I drink the decaf one

but mi drinking lemon tea fi the past 5 days mi soon fayvah lemon

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well I've been wheat free and dairy free for 4 days and mi nuh notice no difference.

</div></div>

too soon to tell
                            If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                            We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kia soon come tell u bout caffeine </div></div>

caffeine is my friend

esp cayenne pepper in my coffee

Rahsan from Health at Sunrise - sundial products guy seh dat
                              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

yeah mi know, mi read that perhaps up to a month it can tek. wonder if mi can speed up the process with a detox regimen for a week

but mi still did want come in here fi whine and mourn the loss of mi evap milk and mi 3 tub a greek yogurt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well I've been wheat free and dairy free for 4 days and mi nuh notice no difference.

</div></div>

too soon to tell </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X