Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

acai berry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acai berry

oonuh discuss it already? thinking of trying it. from the little googling that i have done it seems its a pill that allegedly aids in shedding belly fat.....

wats the scoop. i briefly checked the vitamin section yesterday but didnt see and i didnt have time to stick around. gonna have to try wen i have time.
    Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Re: acai berry

pill?
    guh dung a de grocery store an buy de juice.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emperah_dahJah2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pill?
      guh dung a de grocery store an buy de juice. </div></div>
      Not all those who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

you should be able to find it in the veg/fruit/health food store and using it in a pill form would probably defeat the purpose since the pill/supplement would probably contain filler ingredients.

it is a berry. mostly found in brazil (and maybe other countries mi nuh member)

it apparently contains antioxidants, though how much I am not sure, so would probably contribute to anti-aging

some companies make it in a pill form to try to fool people into thinking that it gets rid of belly fat

so now the demand for the berry worldwide is so much that the craven farriners dem a nyam out the crop dem and barely leff none fi the people who lived there and ate it from nineteen how long.

as dahjah seh drink the juice or put it inna blender and mek smoothie
        Not all those who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oonuh discuss it already? thinking of trying it. from the little googling that i have done it seems its a pill that allegedly aids in shedding belly fat.....

wats the scoop. i briefly checked the vitamin section yesterday but didnt see and i didnt have time to stick around. gonna have to try wen i have time. </div></div>

every morning i drink two tablespoons of an acai detox...bout it at Costco..mek mi tell u..from mi a dweet, mi mood lift...mi craves gaan...mi regular...mi juss feel sooo good....mi naw stop drink it...smaddy recommended dat i stawt the day wid a green drink and i resisted..now i am sorry i didnt do it long ago...fi real..
          u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oonuh discuss it already? thinking of trying it. from the little googling that i have done it seems its a pill that allegedly aids in <span style="font-weight: bold">shedding belly fat</span>.....

wats the scoop. i briefly checked the vitamin section yesterday but didnt see and i didnt have time to stick around. gonna have to try wen i have time. </div></div>

you have no fat to shed......bout belly fat
            Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you should be able to find it in the veg/fruit/health food store and using it in a pill form would probably defeat the purpose since the pill/supplement would probably contain filler ingredients.

it is a berry. mostly found in brazil (and maybe other countries mi nuh member)

it apparently contains antioxidants, though how much I am not sure, so would probably contribute to anti-aging

some companies make it in a pill form to try to fool people into thinking that it gets rid of belly fat

so now the demand for the berry worldwide is so much that the craven farriners dem a nyam out the crop dem and barely leff none fi the people who lived there and ate it from nineteen how long.

<span style="font-weight: bold">as dahjah seh drink the juice or put it inna blender and mek smoothie</span> </div></div>

My MIL, Brazilian swears by acai berry.....juice, smoothie
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Saw where them have it mix with coconut water, don't like the taste

Prefer it by itself.

Comment

i am still looking for the unsweetened juice, but have not been able to locate it. the one mi see all the while have agave nectar in it and i find it clidingly sweet.
                  Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

yes it well sweet so I mix it wid lemonade, guava ar sittin else, yt rum nice wid it tuh

Comment

Ok will try the juice.
                      Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X