Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Going a grung....what happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going a grung....what happens?

When I visited a couisn inde "ills in Ja. earlier this year he said he had been to grung twice from mawning and this was a man in his early 70s, fit as a fiddle.

So, what exactly do they do when dem go a grung?

Rich D said:

RichD: tend it

That is not detailed enough. Since I am descended from good farming stock and cultivation is in my DNA, it is a tad embarrassing dat mi noh know nutten bout i'. So break it dung fe me. I noticed they have bananas, cocoa, coffee, sugar cane, mangos, breadfruit, and a host of fruit that I did not recognize up deh.

Originally posted by Tropicana View Post
    When I visited a couisn inde "ills in Ja. earlier this year he said he had been to grung twice from mawning and this was a man in his early 70s, fit as a fiddle.

So, what exactly do they do when dem go a grung?

Rich D said:

That is not detailed enough. Since I am descended from good farming stock and cultivation is in my DNA, it is a tad embarrassing dat mi noh know nutten bout i'. So break it dung fe me. I noticed they have bananas, cocoa, coffee, sugar cane, mangos, breadfruit, and a host of fruit that I did not recognize up deh.
    Then if u dont know what happens even after Rich told u... ur claim to cultivation in DNA lacks verasity...

So he does what ever is nessesary... but only after he sacrifices the annual cockrel to Ogun the african god of iron... and jink some rum to Shango the female deity....
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

density is real baba
      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Comment

Will listen to the song later...coming from you...maybe I shouldn't..

A cousin in Canada and I came to the conclusion that people in these remote areas wered bored. It seems all they had time to do was clutivate, go a grung, a lickle shoemaking and masonory, and from the HUGE families they had,

Now that there is electricity and Internet in these areas, the families do seem to be smaller

Comment

Someone else please listen and tell me...are the lyrics in the song Peasie posted clean....mi fraid fe listen.

Comment

When dem di go a grung did dem used to sing? Is this where the digging songs came from?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X