Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

I need to buy an iron- need recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to buy an iron- need recommendations

I hear Rowenta is good but any specific brands to look for?

Our old iron just spews water because it wants to, soaking the shirts one is trying to iron
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Get a steam generator Iron
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

I love a good iron and have always had Rowenta ProMaster (around $90). Well, the first one died after two years and the second one was dropped by a house guest

So after much research, I am now happy with a $45 Black & Decker D2030. It has nearly 3,000 reviews on Amazon with 4.5 stars. It not as sweet as my Rowenta but it does the job.

Comment

Just spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce wrinkles without the hassle of an iron. Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that smoothes out wrinkles in seconds and leaves clothes with a light fresh scent. Its unique formula relaxes fibers to help release wrinkles.

Want to learn more? Visit http://www.downywrinklereleaser.com/ or View FAQ's
        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
          Get a steam generator Iron

wha name so?

just a regular steam iron?

Comment

Originally posted by Peasie View Post
            I love a good iron and have always had Rowenta ProMaster (around $90). Well, the first one died after two years and the second one was dropped by a house guest

So after much research, I am now happy with a $45 Black & Decker D2030. It has nearly 3,000 reviews on Amazon with 4.5 stars. It not as sweet as my Rowenta but it does the job.
            Thank you. With your strong experience on irons (since u admit seh u love to iron). I think that helps.

I was thinking of a Rowenta DW5080 (coupon & sale ting) and since it has been 15 years since our last iron .....

Black & Decker will check it out Thanks Peasie

Comment

Originally posted by CeaBee View Post

Just spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce wrinkles without the hassle of an iron. Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that smoothes out wrinkles in seconds and leaves clothes with a light fresh scent. Its unique formula relaxes fibers to help release wrinkles.

Want to learn more? Visit http://www.downywrinklereleaser.com/ or View FAQ's
              de man fraid of the chemicals in dem ting dere

Comment

Kia it am sure u can find a recipe for home made winkle remover. Lol. Btw I assume u don't do dry cleaning being a environmentalist an all.
                Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Originally posted by missus_vegas View Post
                  Kia it am sure u can find a recipe for home made winkle remover. Lol. Btw I assume u don't do dry cleaning being a environmentalist an all.
                  we don't so mi will stick to iron & steam

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X