Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

... just walking the dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... just walking the dog

yesterday was a beautiful day.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Re: ... just walking the dog

When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Comment

Comment

practising mi photography

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

great looking dog you have there Sue. love the happy face.
            If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

What a beautiful doggie! Is that you playing with her Sue? Your proxy dog has a beautiful coat!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a beautiful doggie! Is that you playing with her Sue? Your proxy dog has a beautiful coat! </div></div>

yeh its me playing with the proxy dog, lying on concrete.

Comment

Comment

I had never seen a pic of you before! Pretty Sue! I LOVE your furry sheepskin vest! It looks like a good time was had by all!

Comment

he was bred by mennonites. bought for $100. he goes crazy even when he sees horses on t.v.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had never seen a pic of you before! Pretty Sue! I LOVE your furry sheepskin vest! It looks like a good time was had by all!

</div></div>

was such a pretty day. the stream turns into the humber river. we just sat and enjoyed the day while Buddy ran free.

Comment

your avatar looks nothing like you.

in fact, every time i see it...i think it's BP posting.

feel any warmth in that spring sun?
                          If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-weight: bold">in fact, every time i see it...i think it's BP posting.</span>

feel any warmth in that spring sun? </div></div>

lawd missis. yu terrigle. the sun was warm. i think walking through the winter is making me tuff. as long as it's above 3 degrees mi mad fi pull out mi shawts.

Comment

Funny loops mentions that. I have gotten you confused with BP as well!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X