Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Help me NAME IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me NAME IT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They sound delightful...ehhm but drop them by Twiney's house..I'll pick them up there </div></div>

You a bigger ediot than mi did think...

Comment

u will thank me when pippa frolicking with her new siblings, and catching wildlife and presenting it to u
      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Shi not allowed outside anymore so she will enjoy the wildlife from the window.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twiney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shi not allowed outside anymore so she will enjoy the wildlife from the window.
          </div></div>

When did you find her?
          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Last night Kia 10:00 pm 2 houses down the road!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twiney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last night Kia 10:00 pm 2 houses down the road!
              </div></div>
              Oh, good Lord!

No worries, Twiney, I would never drop kittens where they weren't wanted.

Ah Ceabee's kittens they are, and to Ceabee's house they go! They'll be waiting for her on her front doorstep. <span style="font-weight: bold">Hey, by the time she gets home, they should have <span style="font-size: 11pt">at least one or two first presents apiece</span> for their new human mommy...</span>
              birds, mice, voles, rats... anything that moves, really... maybe even a neighbor's dog - waaaiiiiiiii dwl

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WitchyOoman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They'll be waiting for her on her front doorstep. <span style="font-weight: bold">Hey, by the time she gets home, they should have <span style="font-size: 11pt">at least one or two first presents apiece</span> for their new human mommy...</span>
                birds, mice, voles, rats... anything that moves, really... maybe even a neighbor's dog - waaaiiiiiiii dwl </div></div>
                Eh... Ceabee hasn't got any small pickney dem, does she?

Anybaddi kno?

Comment

I'm scared
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

We finally decided to call the black cat Nike, after all. She runs like the wind!

Nike outran a police car today. Really!

He sped on by the house with lights and siren running - no care for the little black kitten crossing my street in front of his patrol car.
                    She ran across the road, beating the speeding car, and jumped up over it's hood - without touching the car - hitting the street safely on the other side (my side, the near side) of the street... and then she kept right on running at a dead run right straight at me. At the last second, Nike took a great running leap over my 5'9&quot; body, and landed on her feet in my driveway, behind me. She still kept on running straight back towards my back yard, my garage, the whole 100 yards of my driveway's length, at a dead run. Once she got back to my garage, she tore around it to the left, and kept right on running past it, behind it. Only God knows when she stopped running. sigh

She's got the energy and the acrobatic skills of the winged flying goddess of Greek mythology. Nike used to fly about battlefields. This kitten flies about my neighborhood the same way. She's Nike reincarnated, I think...

Comment

So, now we have it...

three kittens - <span style="font-weight: bold">Tiger</span>, <span style="font-weight: bold">Midnight</span>, and <span style="font-weight: bold">Nike</span> (who all need to be 'fixed')

sired by <span style="font-weight: bold">Cobbie</span> (who needs to be neutered) and <span style="font-weight: bold">Blackie</span> (who needs to be spayed)

And I'm still trying - still unsuccessfully - to trap them all. sigh

Comment

hey Witchy, any luck trapping them? You can probably get some live traps from your local humane society. I am sure they will gladly help.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X