Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

My beautiful girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beautiful girl

Pippa went to cat heaven today...

(((Twiney)) I'm so sorry.
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

((((Twiney)))) R.I.P Pippa see you at the rainbow bridge

Comment

Oh (((Twiney & family)) I am so sorry
        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

I'm so sorry twiney. Missy sends you and your family a hug

Comment

Sweet Pippa was part of your family and she will never be forgotten.

Howie and Bella welcome her in pet heaven

Comment

What a pretty girl (and smart too - 'pon the computer)! So sorry for your loss, I know she is missed.
              **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Comment

Since Adale bawling down the place just as much as him mother saying him want Pippa back a trip to the Humane society is going to happen.

Who has experience with adopting a cat over 1 year old?

68583.jpg68566.jpg
                Consisdering getting 2. They aren't as cute as Pippa but they are lovable still.

Comment

not me. i've always gotten kittens

but :hugs: to Adale and his mommy and for two kitties that getting a forever home

eta: LB wants a kitten too...i think Amy would have a heart attack. and Amy's mother have enough (animals, people) that she already taking care of
                  Last edited by CeaBee; 09-23-2013, 11:24 AM.
                  “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Originally posted by twiney View Post
                    Since Adale bawling down the place just as much as him mother saying him want Pippa back a trip to the Humane society is going to happen.

Who has experience with adopting a cat over 1 year old?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1522[/ATTACH]
                    Consisdering getting 2. They aren't as cute as Pippa but they are lovable still.
                    those are very cute
                    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

twiney why do you want a cat over 1 y/o? i see plenty of kittens (most free but unspayed/neutered) on craigslist.
                      When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
                        twiney why do you want a cat over 1 y/o? i see plenty of kittens (most free but unspayed/neutered) on craigslist.
                        I will not get a cat off kijiji or craigslist. The one person who I know did it ... the cat has turned into an expensive venture for them. The cost for the spaying and neutering is already covered at the SPCA and yes older cats need love too. We have always gotten kittens and I know they are easy to train etc but depending on what others have experienced I may be willing to consider one.

Comment

Originally posted by twiney View Post
                          I will not get a cat off kijiji or craigslist. The one person who I know did it ... the cat has turned into an expensive venture for them. The cost for the spaying and neutering is already covered at the SPCA and yes older cats need love too. We have always gotten kittens and I know they are easy to train etc but depending on what others have experienced I may be willing to consider one.
                          i understand now. there are so many of them. sorry to hear of your loss and good luck.
                          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X