Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: would you move house now?

i may not be always be reasonable - i am honest - and i'm OLD wisdom borne of pain and experience

Comment

I'd move with conditions. I'd have to be able to delegate every task from packing to clean-up to someone else and have someone I trust help oversee that things were being done as I requested.

I find packing time-consuming, but I enjoy grouping like items together into boxes. I think the task is too strenuous for a woman who is supposed to be on bed rest though. I dislike unpacking and find that the most stressful part of the process. I especially dislike it if I feel rushed and haven't determined the proper place in the new space for my items.

Although saying screw the landlord is a satisfying enough reason, I think the landlord has become too much of a wildcard. I'd rather be on the front end of relocating than on the 30-day notice tail end.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

mi give up. dem basically have mi balls in a vice grip at this point. i will see how this plays out and hopefully i'll be rid of them by summer.

Comment

dont give up Frenchie! Go on a month to month and start looking for someplace new. Also with the new baby you will need a new spot anyway cause baby changes things in a very big way

If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

• score one fi di likkle man!

somebody did ask bout cost of lawyer. is part of mi benefits package so mi pay likkle every month fi di privilege of having a lawyer when almshouse like dis reach me.

so mi call dem up again (caw dem did advise mi last week fi juss fix di ting and deduct from rent or move out and break di lease). so mi tell dem wah happen wid di rent increase. she reach fi di law and tell me seh it is illegal and considered retaliation under di law . basically if mi had was to take measures fi remedy a situation weh di landlords wasn't fixing, den <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">dem cannot raise rent, attempt to evict me or try to reduce services or change terms of we agreement within 90 days of me fixing the prob</span></span>.

so mi will be sending a certified letter to dem tomorrow - it being reviewed by the lawyer now.

mi feel likkle better but sorry mi haffi live under cantankerous situation. wonder what dem gwine do next

Comment

• Re: score one fi di likkle man!

well that is good news!

it gives you some time to have the baby and look for a new place

Comment

• Re: score one fi di likkle man!

Lawd Tickler .. yuh really noh need noh more stress and tribulation given your situation as it is now.

I agree with Kia.... easy where you are right now and after the birth look for somewhere else to be if you are not comfortable with the place or the Landlord. New baby, new place , new beginnings, new you!
                <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• oonu muss tiyad a fi mi drama

can u believe everyting was fine till bout 2 weeks ago?

now when it rains it pours . come in fimi regular checkup and end up get admitted. i guess di whole house ting still dida ride mi caw mi bp naw guh dung. so dem a pump di drugs thru iv now and monitoring bubba (who has been responding quite fine so far).

so is me dem more worried bout. mi deh here till at least thursday it seems &amp; if it nuh come down dem a guh prep mi fi deliver early.

oonu please pray fi mi caw di boy nuh ripe yet

Comment

• Re: oonu muss tiyad a fi mi drama

stop stressing and do your meditations and breathing to lower your pressure tickla

breathe in, breathe out, happy thoughts, breathe in, breathe out

Envision bubba comfy &amp; growing in your tummy till he is full term

and fi Tickla
                    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Lawd Frenchie just concentrate on your baby and yourself

Mek me try distract you

So them send home David last night, should have been Nancy but a so it go.

Kim divorce har husband of 72 days, she claim she never mean to hurt anyone.

Hunter have on other kid jacket but him look so cute

Me will check back with more, so continue to relax and tek care a youself.

Comment

no we not tired of your drama...we just doan want u to have no more

rest up and u and bubba tek it easy
                        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Dwl @ distractions

yuh have tv in the hospital room ? Ketch up pan di show dem fi easy yuh mind.

just tek it easy no reason to think about the landlord just ignore him/her
                          “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

CB an Gen ...seriously now ... unu really team up fi post backa wan aneda don't? Mi seh every page pan boardlane unu backa wan aneda..an is all fi canfuse mi wid unu puss dem but mi on to unu tricks . Mi neva si nutten like dis Too funny

Tickla... please calm yuh nerves baby doll cause liek yuh seh Bubba noh ripe yet. Im need lickle more marninatian. Praying everting goes well for you babes
                            <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

di whole a oonu mek mi laugh

thanks ladies. mi nuh know wah mi wuda do widdout oonu

so mi bp went down den up den down. it nuh too high now but when it go low bubba no like it - him heartrate dip. so dem still tweaking di meds and monitoring mi.

mi boss come by with snacks, flowers and trashy magazines . him is a cool dude.

nedda coworker bring mi coffee and more food. mi sure di nurse dem a tink dat fi a &quot;fatherless&quot; child, nuff man surely a visit yah

mi bout fi tell him bio father tho so him at least in the know.

Comment

di bp ting is a serious ting. dem had was to c-section mi friend baby at 28 weeks because her bp would not settle and they thought she (the mother) would die.

do FT, tek di easy way out fi now, whatever that is.
                                <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X