Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: oonu muss tiyad a fi mi drama

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so is me dem more worried bout. mi deh here till at least thursday it seems &amp; if it nuh come down dem a guh prep mi fi deliver early. </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oonu please pray fi mi caw di boy nuh ripe yet </div></div>

FT man....you haffi easy up youself you know? at this point your health (and as a result the likkle one) haffi be the prime concern. mek them keep you where them can monitor you.

aye sah
      Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

WOW!! mi know mi more than late but in my defense I have not been around... BIg big CONGRATS to you ((((FT)))))... I didn't read the entire thread just 1st and last pages... I hope whatever issues you are having with house is resolved so you don;t have to worry about that now... So glad they were able to stabilize the situation and I hope Bubba will just be easy till the right time come for him to make his debut!

I must say if we had a contest for &quot;Most Interesting Boardlane Personality&quot; you would have to be in my top 3 (not telling who the other 2 would be)

I'll be around more frequently so I'll be keeping tabs on the developments and the countdown.

Comment

• mi still deh yah

thanks everybaddy

dem almost discharge mi dis morning but soon after dem seh dat mi start see signs seh dat wasn't going to happen. they needed to tweak meds again caw fimi pressure start drop low (what wud be normal for most people though) and bubba heartrate at one point drop inna di 60s!

anyway, after about 12 hrs on the new regimen it looking hopeful again.

mi haffi show oonu dis. mi been hooked up to this monitor from tuesday evening. but is ongle a hour or suh ago mi see something funny. dem name each monitor on the floor - one name willow, anedda one name ramon and look wah dis one name (bottom right)

Comment

• Re: mi still deh yah

kismit or however dat spell

take care of yourself an di belly FT :

Comment

i hope them let u out soon FT

( please doan mek har tek the name ting as a sign and name the poor child suh)
              “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

FT I hope all goes well with you and dare I say Bubba..seems that the name was ordained
                <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                or the leopard its spots?
                Neither can you do good
                who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

well mi a try exercie some optimism caw mi know him a guh stay put fi di next 4 weeks 2 days till him scheduled delivery on 12/7.

but of course, it wouldn't be my life if mi never have some challenges : &lt;&lt;&lt;- me dat a try embrace dem

- 2:30 dis mawning painful contractions start and were frequent like every minute and a half
                  - some attending stuck his fingers up my oohaah to check my cervix it was closed &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;- dats a good ting
                  - got iv to hydrate mi just in case is dat was causing it
                  - dem offer meds to stop the contractions but mi decline di magnesium fi wait to see wah di iv wood do. good call caw dem slow down and ease up
                  - got steroid shot to develop bubba's lungs and a side effect is high blood sugar so mi a eat like a diabetic now and getting finger pricked before and after each meal

mi cyaan go home till mondat di earliest but mi really cool wid it. mi prefer deh yasso weh dem can watch mi dan go home and worry

Comment

Frenchie are you in the hospital? Oh boy, the contractions and everything else sounds very painful. How is Bubba doing in the warm oven? 12/7 is expected delivery! I thought you had 5 more months to go. Let the doctors take very good care of you and the little one. Take it easy (easier said than done) but do take care.

(((FrenchTickla and Bubba)))

Comment

hey sandif, yeah mi admitted since tuesday. no man mi have only a month left before mi c-section. i wish there was more i could do to make this go smoothly but at this point i just have to swallow di pills dem give me and eat right. luckily it going well now but the contractions were a little painful - nothing like what i imagine active labor will be like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SandiF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frenchie are you in the hospital? Oh boy, the contractions and everything else sounds very painful. How is Bubba doing in the warm oven? 12/7 is expected delivery! I thought you had 5 more months to go. Let the doctors take very good care of you and the little one. Take it easy (easier said than done) but do take care.

(((FrenchTickla and Bubba))) </div></div>

Comment

((((Frenchie)))) hang in there

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Frenchie)))) hang in there </div></div>

Thanks MsExced!

Comment

sorry to hear Frenchi hang in there it will be over soon. Dec 26 for me no later or asking them to induce labour
                            Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

frenchie

at least in the hospital you're getting BED REST!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> frenchie

at least in the hospital you're getting BED REST!
                                http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/ubbthrea...part=18&amp;q=1
                                </div></div>

And she no have to deal with the nawsy landlord

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X