Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mi still deh yah

Quick update - we came close to an emergency c-section yesterday. All looked well then mi bp spiked & bubba wasn't doing well. As usual di team rush into action & was prepping for taking him while they tried to reduce mi pressure. Luckily it came down. Mi suh tired a di risk & dread associated wid wah a guh happen next that mi tell dem mi feel better if dem tek him out. But them worried bout both a we. So mi on iv since then & hooked up to monitors again. But friends & family getting ready fi mobilize if nutten.

Mi ex boss who is more of a friend now, mi sistren from yard who live a hour away now & baby father rushed to mi side. Memba mi nuh have family here. Dem on east coast & will fly in early if doc mek di call to deliver.

Stay tuned I guess

Comment

keep us posted (when you can) and tek it easy
      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Hang in there Frenchie

Comment

o gosh. i so wish u were here in canada. i hope is not cost or anything why them dont want to do the c-section - u know, like the cost of keeping the baby in hospital if he is too premature. cost is not a factor up here.

i am very worried about u frenchie, because of my friend's recent experience. please take care of yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quick update - we came close to an emergency c-section yesterday. All looked well then mi bp spiked &amp; bubba wasn't doing well. As usual di team rush into action &amp; was prepping for taking him while they tried to reduce mi pressure. Luckily it came down. Mi suh tired a di risk &amp; dread associated wid wah a guh happen next that mi tell dem mi feel better if dem tek him out. But them worried bout both a we. So mi on iv since then &amp; hooked up to monitors again. But friends &amp; family getting ready fi mobilize if nutten.

Mi ex boss who is more of a friend now, mi sistren from yard who live a hour away now &amp; baby father rushed to mi side. Memba mi nuh have family here. Dem on east coast &amp; will fly in early if doc mek di call to deliver.

Stay tuned I guess </div></div>
          <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

all the best FT. keep us updated if you can
            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Comment

Thanks ladies. Mgee no is not cost. I am blessed with one of those Cadillac health plans so this not costing me or them. They want to mek sure both of us ok. They want us to make it to at least 34 weeks (in abt 1.5 weeks) or at least have my bp stable &amp; his heart rate doing ok. If not they will take him out in 8 mins tops.

For now we are still looking good.

Best part of my 6 days here? Saw a new baby this morning. He cudnt wait for his mom to be ready b4 he popped out so they had him in the hall while they took care of her in the room. They had him across the hall from my room - his dad was with him. Altho he was wailing 90% of the time it was the sweetest thing

Comment

I think the delay is due to him being less than 37 weeks. But they seem to be prepping him for delivery since they gave the steroids.

From what mi notice neonatal care is not an area here in the US that they tend to be stingy or cheap with. They tend to go all out here.

For sure there are other specialties where the insurance companies try to put up a fight
                  “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks ladies. Mgee no is not cost. I am blessed with one of those Cadillac health plans so this not costing me or them. They want to mek sure both of us ok. They want us to make it to at least 34 weeks (in abt 1.5 weeks) or at least have my bp stable &amp; his heart rate doing ok. If not they will take him out in 8 mins tops.

For now we are still looking good.

Best part of my 6 days here? Saw a new baby this morning. He cudnt wait for his mom to be ready b4 he popped out so they had him in the hall while they took care of her in the room. They had him across the hall from my room - his dad was with him. Altho he was wailing 90% of the time it was the sweetest thing </div></div>
                    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

(Frenchie &amp; Bubba))) Hang in there for a few more weeks.

Bubba tek u time and relax.. the world will be here when u get here

Frenchie keep the BP stable
                      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the delay is due to him being less than 37 weeks. But they seem to be prepping him for delivery since they gave the steroids.

<span style="font-weight: bold">From what mi notice neonatal care is not an area here in the US that they tend to be stingy or cheap with. They tend to go all out here.</span>

For sure there are other specialties where the insurance companies try to put up a fight

</div></div>

Dat is so true.

Frenchie ... mi heart a race fi yuh when mi read yuh fuss post. Come een like yuh ago sen up my blood pressure to how mi easy fi fret

((Hang in there FT)))
                        <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

hush wendy, mi nuh mean fi run up you blood pressure

well mi see mi head doctor (not shrink ) and him basically reinforce what him did already tell di staff - mi deh yah till mi deliver. scheduled delivery was 12/7 at 37 weeks. him will be ok between 34 and 36.

mi deh yah a plot fi get Missy (yes, mi puss) fi come visit mi di staff quite funny bout it. it's been done before but dem seh some ppl terribly allergic. dem will plead ignorance bout the whole thing but dem naw tell mi nuh fi dweet

so mi a go get har groomed, have a friend sneak har in one morning mek she hang fi about a hour or two den get har back home in time fi when housekeeping come fi clean mi room

or mi will have mi friend drive har in and mi hang out inna di cyar wid har if dem let mi outta dis room

other than that mi juss a get comfortable and sekkle in. what else fi do? mi have mi crochet, skype, netflix, yoga mat, music, books, working little bit, nuff visitors, phone ...

Comment

an yuh have us

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an yuh have us </div></div>

agreed!

mi need fi brush up pon mi igleness anyway

here dis. yesterday when mi tell mi boss (who is a very sensitive guy and foofa wife preggers too). when him hear seh dem was about to deliver mi, him sound like him was gwine bawl. him buss out tell mi seh him love mi mi pretend seh mi never hear caw mi sure him did just caught off guard

Comment

alright i think u tek the cat lady title from me.
                                “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X