Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bubba gwine born tonight

(((FT))))

you are in my thoughts and prayers

Comment

Big things went on in here last night! (((FT)))
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

FT how are you and Bubba doing? I know you are probably sleeping off drugs now but sending your way

Comment

• Re: mi still deh yah

anxious to know how you and Bubba are doing Frenchie

Comment

hi ladies, bubba reach safely. him is a 11/11/11 baby born at 9:14pm PST. him weigh 3lbs 9 oz and is 17 inch long. him have big feet - 6.5 cm heel to toe. him breathing on him own from the get go and only being monitored fi mek sure him body temp and other vitals ok.

him tek to di titty immediately and latch and start suck altho nutten nuh deh deh yet. i am pumping fi try get things started. mi been walking since bout 12 hrs after the surgery. mi bp somewhat better but dem still a keep an eye on mi.

see him here

no mi still nuh name him

Comment

you will haffi STOP call it titty

mi see di nurses ah gi im nuff practice wid di loose tie diapers

other than that.... welcome master bubba

Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

Welcome to the world baby bubba

You look like you are going to be a strong & smawt boy.

FT how u feeling?
                If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Welcome to the world Bubba

Congrats FT good to see you up and about.
                  “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Another life into dis torrid world

Welcome "Bubba" [Frenchie please hurry up an gi dis bootiful baby bway wan good an proper name ]

Yu did good ((((FT)))
                    <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                    or the leopard its spots?
                    Neither can you do good
                    who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

mi feel good. dem surprise fi see mi up and around and a walk go nicu summuch. dem a call mi overachiever

di surgeon dem praise mi uterus and was quite impressed wid bubba umbilical chord - nice and thick and whatever else make surgeons impressed by dese tings. mi muscle tone was good too so i guess mi mek dem surgery easy.

mi slowly being untethered from things - dem just remove mi catheter (which wasn't as bad as i thought it would have been) and mi iv meds (but mi still have the iv line)

i am sleep deprived sakea some weird feeling weh won't mek mi just letgo and sleep. it feel like mi a go fall inna sleep weh too deep and cyaan come back so mi fight it . now mi on edge so bad mi ago use a sleep aid tonight.

mi doing skin to skin wid likkle man as much as possible and trying to establish breastfeeding. just need fi control di lovely flood of visitors so mi can tek care a business.

so yea, we alright (there are some sick babies in nicu! mek mi waan bawl fi dem and dem family )

Comment

Bubba came on in. Welcome young man!
                        Congrats new mama FT. You sound like you're doing good.

We going to have to work on that name. How about Misha or Gabriel?
                        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

FT congrats on the birth of Mr Bubba... I know you are not religious but that boy deserves a good strong bible name or an African name... Not many baby's born his size and this early breathes on their own right away and take to the breast so you have been blessed. Lots of prayers and well wishes went up for you little man. You did good mama.

I totally understand that feeling where you are afraid to sleep I've been there but you'll get over it... you'll do fine and please accept the help you family and friends are willing to provide you ... you wont recognise how truly valuable it is until you start functioning on your own.

Comment

Congrats FT

i understand that it's hard to sleep well in the hospital...with the beep beep of the machines and then the nurses coming to check on you etc as u dropping off.

I was thinking of you last night, I found this show on OWN called Sweetiepie's ( or someting suh) and a lady on there had a baby at 6 months and them was showing all that she and the baby and the baby's father was going thru.

Glad that bubba was able to almost go the distance and everything good with him. Take care.
                            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

I was so tired in the hospital that the second night mi send likkelgen guh a the nursery and tell the nurse dem mi haffi sleep. She drank formula for that time but that didn't interfere or cause confusion with her latching on.

Mi seh if a never sleep mi did a guh drap dung di way mi did tired.

Yuh should try doing the same if you can, even if it's 4 hours
                              “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

very glad u and bubba made it thru, FT. congrats to u, and welcome to your son.

African names for boys born on Friday: Kofi, Juma
                                <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X