Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: him a get fat :-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think him gwine be a likkle bit opinionated

</div></div>

yaa tink,

(((((Alex))))) u a star a u own show yes my boy~~
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• dem start hint bout go home

thanks ladies. mi fall in love wid him more every day

so mi go in to see a checklist name &quot;alex's discharge&quot; pon di fridge. dem is all easy tings like find a pediatrician, learn fi feed and bade him, watch some video, give consent fi hep-b shot, buy carseat. of course some of these mi have done already and di rest easy.

mi cyaan help but get hopeful but dem warn mi that is not in the next few days.

he is at 4 lbs 9 oz, me was feeling worn out so mi get a vitamin shot. mi energy improve immediately

Comment

• Re: dem start hint bout go home

of course you're in love with him

gwaan chroo

Comment

• Re: dem start hint bout go home

home home where the buffaloes roam and FT and little Alex will playyyyyy
          “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

• Shots shots shots!!!!

Mi haffi mek decisions bout hep b and rsv shots. Of course mi doing mi owna research but ef oonu have pertinent info mek mi know. Him adjusted age will be 36 weeks tomorrow. Mi nuh really eager fi dem shoot him up unless it necessary. Di hep b dem seh haffi give b4 him leff but dem need mi consent.

Comment

• Re: Shots shots shots!!!!

Not a medical opinion here just my own experience ... my friends were overjoyed when the RSV vaccine came out a few years after their twins (now almost 23 years!) were born prematurely. My friends (particularly the husband) became advocates of this vaccine for premies.

Personally, I advocate for vaccines for children. That's just me.

You'll make the right decision, FT

Comment

Thanks Peasie. RSV look serious fi premies so mi naw go ramp wid it. See wah dis seh :
                <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For otherwise healthy children, RSV usually amounts to little more than a cold. However, for preemies and other at-risk infants, the health consequences can be much more serious. In the US, approximately 125,000 children are hospitalized each year with serious RSV disease and sadly, some of these children die.</div></div>

Comment

never heard of rsv, is it only for premies??

vaccines have me lost, i dont seem to like it too much, for instance the flu shots, i got it one year and me did sick like a dog, now dem pushing it sooo much, it mek u wonder,

vaccines, i suppose is a healthy choice, cause these freaking doctors must know a ting or two, but................

i suppose we no have no choice but fe go wid wha dem say
                  “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

• looking good ...

... fi come home sunday. seh mi naw jinx mi likkle fella

mi sign di consent fi di shots and tell dem mi waan deh deh when dem a gi him

him hit 5 lbs todeh guh deh my bwoy

Comment

• Re: looking good ...

I was just going to come ask for an update and i saw this
                      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

FT your little man is amazing ...

Comment

mi tink dem a overfeed him and when mi talk to his nurse this morning she brought it up before i could. he is having probs with milk coming outta him nose or just simply coming up after him feed - especially when him get put to bed afterwards. that a threaten him going home right now (but mi a go talk to the doc fi straighten it all out as soon as possible).

Comment

he comes home soon and on the weight gain
                            If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                            We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

thanks again ladies.

he's not coming home today. he was regurgitating the food too frequently. i spent bout 8 hours there yesterday just fi mek sure him eat and burp differently so that him nuh have nuh throw up during him sleep. i showed the nurses what worked. mi even was there fi the night shift nurse and she got the message from the day shift nurse on how to handle him. all was well but when mi call this morning they said he threw up likkle at 3:20 dis mawning.

that's not bad though. them seh one or two time not a concern. so mi a go back todeh go do mi ting again caw mi want him home tomorrow!

Comment

him have nuff time fi think

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X