Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oh yes i am!

thanks sandi

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

gen, u a pull a tulip pon mi? wah u confused bout? </div></div>

How my name get called? BOAL! Lawd send help I'm associated with confusion.

Well, congrats on the baby boy on the way Miss Tickla. Happy to hear &quot;Bubba&quot; was a joke. I'm going to contribute some names I like: Jacob, Raphael, Caleb, Micah, and Ethan.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Cho nuh watch nuh face

just tek it easy and rest when yuh feel like it mi counting down the days fi likkel Tyler
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

((tulip)) u did deh pon a roll one time and mi even accuse of missin di plot

thanks. i will add the names to my list. not caleb tho. mi sistren juss name her son dat

Comment

i guess i shud mek it clear seh mi was a mzungu playting and suh bubba will be mixed and mi naw mek nuh apologies fi mi likkle mulatto baby

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i guess i shud mek it clear seh mi was a mzungu playting and suh bubba will be mixed and mi naw mek nuh apologies fi mi likkle mulatto baby </div></div> because him will look like me just more masculine

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i guess i shud mek it clear seh mi was a mzungu playting and suh bubba will be mixed and mi naw mek nuh apologies fi mi likkle mulatto baby </div></div> because him will look like me just more masculine </div></div>

u right!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Jacob,

Raphael,

Caleb, <span style="color: #CC0000">too much ah dem ah roam bout </span>

Micah, <span style="color: #FF0000">for a girl</span>

and Ethan <span style="color: #FF0000">i guess</span>
                  </div></div>
                  Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

I like saying Raphael. It's the best of the archangel names. I think it's better suited for a man than a boy, but that's what they grow into.

I have always liked Jacob as a boy name. It's a solid, masculine, salt of the earth name. It's good no matter the decade.

I also like Tyler that Gen suggested.
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

(((Frenchy))) Congrats!.........another boy! .........like Gen choice Tyler too......I will add to the list Fabian, Andrian, Isarel, Maurice, Tristan, Liam, Lance.
                      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...oosterltor.gif~R.I.P my beloved friend &quot;Ricky B&quot;.12/29/09.~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Finally yu announce it

but damn a so time fly

CONGRATULATIONS mi happy fi yu soh till

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;"> and I had better be honorary boardlane gadmadda </div></div></div> </div></div>

for real!

congrats mummy
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                        or the leopard its spots?
                        Neither can you do good
                        who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: applepie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((Frenchy))) Congrats!.........another boy! .........like Gen choice Tyler too......I will add to the list Fabian, Andrian, Isarel, Maurice, Tristan, Liam, Lance. </div></div>

&quot;Tristan&quot; is a really good one.

Comment

RichD soon come in here and ask, &quot;What's wrong with the name Richard?&quot;

So here are my suggestions:

Andrew
                            David
                            Harold but call him 'Harry'
                            John
                            Paul

Trust me. He will be the only one in school with any of those names.

Comment

I am confused .. dazed... dizzzy... an perplexed

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask but her goes..
                              <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">It's great that you will be a mommy soon ...delightful news ..but please help mi out here </div></div></div>

Did I miss the thing about you being bi-sexual?
                              You would be last person mi would think announcing a pregnancy
                              <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Wendy, dis is what happen when yuh miss yuh dose a Geritol, doan?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since u ask, no dahjah never breed mi <span style="font-weight: bold">i did ivf using one a mi buddy's sperm pun intended</span> </div></div>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X