Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
    Cuteness! Thanks for the update FT.

signed

CB and PZ
    thanks cbpz

Comment

• Oh FT what a dream boat - Alex growing nicely. Day care - you will manage just don't stress out yourself too much and before you know it him tunn big man and helping himself dress and everything else. FT you done good. Thanks for the update.
      Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

Comment

• thanks stbess. mi a start strategize inna mi head how fi dweet. I swear my work will suffer if I don't continue to stick to a routine and schedule with him when we transition to different childcare. I only care about the work caw mi nuh independently wealthy and I want to be happy at work. the other thing wah a stress mi is finding a backup person fi pick him up if mi get stuck at work. I can find backup nannies easily but smaddy haffi fetch him and tek him home. i'm sure it will all work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
          Cuteness! Thanks for the update FT.

signed

CB and PZ
          Originally posted by FrenchTickla View Post
          thanks cbpz

hubba hubba, bubba da hugga

nice work FT
          Last edited by Peasie; 02-26-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• him growing nice FT
            “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

• i'm contemplating giving him a sibling. may start working on it end of this year or next summer so he'll be close to 3 or older if it all works out. still working out the logistics and coming to terms with the idea. of course I get a mix of "you must be crazy" to "just dweet!" from friends and the "well meaning". all part of the process. oonu can pm mi di hatred or put it pon front page but I am open to feedback from those who have some constructive ideas, warnings, suggestions ... btw ... alex would transition to daycare/preschool by then and I would use the current nanny for the baby when I go back to work. see mi likkle pride and joy here last sunday lounging pon di sofa wid him iphone (I got a new one so him tek dis one over)

Comment

• if you are able to do so, then do it. anything is manageable with proper planning and yuh seem to have everything in place (nanny, preschool etc)

him getting big
                “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

• Is a real shame alex have iphone an me noh have none waiiiiieeeeeee

As for the sibling I say GO for it!!!!!

Comment

• I wonda if de new sibling a go displace de puss? Dat bwoy gwine break hearts mi a tell yuh...

So, yuh cyaa poas a vid of im a talk??? De ongle smaddy pickney whe a chat dung de place a Vegas own...
                    Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

• If you are ready mentally, financially, physically, emotionally and have the support... then GO for it. But then again, if you are just ready and feel it is the time.. then do it before later on down the road you say "lawd it too late now".

Comment

• Sounds like you have things in place so gwan thru mi dear.

Alex getting so big, yea you can't post video, you know we love our babies.

Comment

• FT - If you are ready for the next one then by all means go ahead before the store closes and then you sey if me did know. It's good to get other folks opinion/advice on things but at the end of the day the decision is all yours. Go for it - If I had listened to others including family members I perhaps would not have had the pride of my life (my daughter). Doan worry yourself too much about some things while there is a will there is a way and me granny used to sey "mouth mek fi chat fawt".
                          Last edited by St_Bess; 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM.
                          Never regret getting old as it a privilege denied to many - Anonymous

Comment

• what kinda suggestions u looking for?

Names? I have a few ...especially if is a girl
                            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

• Alex is growing sooo nicely!! As for the sibling, if you really want to, go for it. You have your head together and in a good place.
                              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

• thanks ladies. I guess I was looking for input mainly from parents of multiples. what kinda challenges oonu had, what youda do different, what helped save u sanity, was adding 1 more ten times harder, twice as hard or negligible?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X