Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For *me*...adding one was very hard. My kids are about 28 months apart (ie: 2 years and 4 months ). First child was (and still is) very attached to me...wasn't ready to share my lap, I also had a hellish commute and was expected to put in X amount of billable hours.

Your experience could be different (and easier) due to the temperament of *your* children, what kind of support you have., hours that you working, how long of a commute etc.

what helped save u sanity
    Sesame Street and the baby swing
    Last edited by CeaBee; 04-12-2013, 05:54 PM.
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

• Thanks for the honest feedback CB. what kind of childcare arrangement did you have?
      Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
      For *me*...adding one was very hard. My kids are about 28 months apart (ie: 2 years and 4 months ). First child was (and still is) very attached to me...wasn't ready to share my lap, I also had a hellish commute and was expected to put in X amount of billable hours.

Your experience could be different (and easier) due to the temperament of *your* children, what kind of support you have., hours that you working, how long of a commute etc.

Sesame Street and the baby swing

Comment

• If i remembering correctly (as to what happen with which child), the first six months the baby stayed home (between my maternity leave, my mother and MIL) and then joined his brother at daycare/pre-school
        Last edited by CeaBee; 04-12-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchTickla View Post
          thanks ladies. I guess I was looking for input mainly from parents of multiples. what kinda challenges oonu had, what youda do different, what helped save u sanity, was adding 1 more ten times harder, twice as hard or negligible?

I went from zero to two in one year and it was hard the first few years.. All I can say if the 2nd one came before the 1st I would have stopped there

A lot of structure is a good thing and on many evenings getting them into bed and a glass of wine afterward is a good thing. The thing is one wll demand more attention than the other at different times but it all works out in the end.
          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

• What a beautiful boy

My two boys are 3 years apart. They got along well. But ideally, I would have had them 4 years apart.

Comment

• And you know just this week i was thinking...how comes nobaddy pan yah nah breed yet look like the mens dem nah gwane wid nothing or gungo stop put tings inna yuh drinks. neways bubba look like him want smaddy fi ramp wid.

boardlane belly
              Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

• vegas, look like a me one nuh ha nuh sense . wah u a wait pon?

Comment

• everybody else have out them lot already. is u and vegas time now

Comment

• Originally posted by CeaBee View Post
                    everybody else have out them lot already. is u and vegas time now

Comment

• maybe one a oonu can sign up fi be mi surrogate (since oonu have proven success)

Comment

• one and a half year old alex

see him here. we was going to birthday party. him a big man now who astound mi all di time. like one time mi tell him something was upside down and him was able to apply the concept to other things without mi prompting him. i'm sure it's normal but I am just amazed at how dem pick up tings. him can tell u him name too although him can't pronounce di "L"

oh, I fired my nanny before we could gracefully end di contract. she was depriving him of breakfast caw him never waan guh wash him hand - and is not like him was coming from outta door! she siddung a nyam fi har breakfast while him tan up a beg har fi him oatmeal. have him a encah! mi tell har no no den mi let har guh sed day!

mi have a French nanny a watch him till him guh daycare first a di month.

Comment

• **flip computer pon side**
                          Alex is growing into such a handsome young man! Why did the nanny not just wash his hands while she washed hers? They do what you do. Sorry to hear she is gone, how did Alex handle her leaving? Does he like his new nanny?
                          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

• *look like FT trying to teach us bout sideways*

lawd him is still pure cuteness

Comment

• Blame Xman fi di sideways pic. Is not suh it tek but maybe it too big.

Kia mi convince di nanny idea of discipline was to go on these power trips with him. He misses her and occasionally asks for her. He likes the new nanny. He is going thru some separation anxiety so if I'm around he is clingy and wants to be with me. When I leave or hide in my room he does well with her.

Comment

• what an adorable child!!!!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X