Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-lex!!

cuteness!
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

• Vegas, mi still call him bubba occasionally. Him nuh start read to mi or skipping ahead but him read to himself but not put loud

Comment

• awww .. .look how much he has grown.. reading & ting
        If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
        We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

• Alex update

So the boy will be 2 in a few days. Feel like yessiday mi was at the hospital trying to keep him in. Actually, no dat nuh true. Mi feeling every day of di two years .

He is a joy, a pain in the tushy, a wonder, an instigator, a budding terrorist, a little scientist, a funny kiddo - and I wouldn't change him for the world but I will lend him to the highest bidder so I can get a breather every now and again .

For real though. Him don't act like a preemie. His language is still very clear and his has a large vocabulary - including now French since he has the French nanny. Mi hear she ask him in French what color something was and him answer correctly in French. The funny ting is if mi ask him inna English him guess and spell caw him nuh have the colors down right yet. It could have been a fluke that him get it in French that time. Mi nuh know.

One kid bite him at school 3 weeks ago. Him still talk bout it but I don't think him traumatized. Other than that I think he's enjoying daycare. I hate leaving him there for 10 hours a day but until I win the lottery or find a rich wife, it is our life .

Mi having a likkle party Satdeh - a lady a cook Jamaican food, we will have a likkle black cake and mostly my friends. One toddler is enough for me so mi not really having many kids over - maybe 3 ranging from 3 to 6 years old.

Here are a few of our family pics this year.

I think he is out of this phase as of this week but he refused to wear pants at one point but him was quite fine wearing tights which was fine with me caw I hate fighting about diapers and pants then on a really bad day, jackets and hats. you would think I was waterboarding the guy

Comment

• When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

• Alex is so big ... yay for second language!

Comment

• aww him a gwaan good

before yuh know it is time for first grade mi dear
                “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

• thanks guys.

twiney, if u coming over we'd love to meet u.

gen, mi fraid a di school ting. it going to be anedda kettle a fish. but at least some of the challenges of toddlerhood would have passed by then so mi have space fi deal with different kinda hassle

Comment

• the ponytail. still not planning to cut the hair anytime soon

Comment

• Lawdamercy im kissable huggable adorable

Comment

• Such a cutie

Comment

• My how time flies! He is very adorable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peasie View Post
                            Lawdamercy im kissable huggable adorable
                            the legumes agree!
                            “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchTickla View Post
                              the ponytail. still not planning to cut the hair anytime soon

don't cut it.
                              When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

• annual photo update :-)

he's 3 today!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X