Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsExced
    replied
    Sir Alex getting big

He'll be fine in daycare millions of kids surviving it...It will be hectic but it will all work out

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    kia, as much as I would love to, I don't think I can afford a nanny that long. and he is an only child too. we've been doing nanny shares but I don't think with a nanny he gets enough socialization with other kids. we are starting play dates with a little friend this weekend. I seriously need to save. i'm selling my first house caw mi just nuh tink mi have enough cushion. putting him in daycare is also for that reason. it breaks my heart (which is why I've delayed it this long) and I am fearful that I will not be able to do it all (get him ready in the morning, drop him off at daycare, catch my bus, pick him up from daycare, do nighttime routine and still log in to work and clock some more hours in the evening). i'm just exhausted typing that all out . I may haffi try to keep the nanny for help on the weekend to get his chores (food and laundry) prepped for the week. decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Leave a comment:

• kia027
    replied
    He is growing so nicely and looks more & more like you these days..

btw dont give up on the nanny till he is about 4- if you can afford it. too many germs in daycare and it does take a village to raise a child so unless you have lots of family support & back up while u @ work & ting, keep the nanny

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    family, it's been a while since I gave an update. the boy is doing well. we had another ER trip in the new year for his asthma. I ended up meeting a very cool respiratory tech who spent a lot of time with us educating us on how to treat his symptoms to prevent another event. so we've been good ever since. I guess he is doing what 1 yr olds do. he's chatting a lot. knows so many words that I am no longer really recording them. and he knows many of them in sign language and in what context to use it. he is definitely more of a pill these days though. his little personality is peaking out and he likes to test me and make eye contact when him know him a test me! he still loves his bath but now seems to be rejecting kale and beets but mi still giving it to him. I didn't think he was a cuddler but I am seeing signs that he is getting affectionate - wanting more of my attention (like when I am cooking he is all over my feet), reciprocates hugs and kisses. yesterday he started this very enthusiastic HIIIII!!!!! when friends came over for brunch. now him saying BYYYEEEE!!! it kinda funny. chances are I am giving up my nanny first of april and putting him in daycare. it will save mi money but I will really haffi do more on mi own. I have had it cushy up till now although it isn't a complete bed of roses but I have been spoiled to be able to afford a nanny. **how mi edit in advanced mode? caw mi sure dis too chakka chakka fi read ** cho, wah mek dem rotate di pic. cyan bodda edit. oonu can get di idea weh him look like dese days
    Last edited by FrenchTickla; 02-25-2013, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kia027
    replied
    I am soo sorry the poor baby has an allergy like that but happy to hear h e has recovered nicely and looking handsome as eva

red is definitely his colour!

Leave a comment:

• sistactry
    replied
    (((ft))))me a now ketch up, wow, what a nice pic of u and sir alex, sweeeeet man,

glad to hear he is doing better, egg allergy, a wha de baxside, these kids now having all kinna allergies, shucks,
    duck egg ehh??? smh

Leave a comment:

• Diplomat
    replied
    Originally posted by FrenchTickla View Post
    Diplomat? is who dis? mi nuh like how everybody a hide u nuh
    Diplomat aka ChurchDude - you have to roll with the pic/avatar. With this new board we are all forced to use our original handle

Love those last set of pics

Leave a comment:

• CeaBee
    replied
    lawd the pictures dem sweet. (the last set..not the sick ones. Glad to hear that all is well now)

Leave a comment:

• mountaingal
    replied
    very nice FT, red is definitely his colour much peace and joy to u and bubba and your loved ones this Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• MsExced
    replied
    Awww what a cutie, beautiful picture of the both of you.

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X