Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oh yes i am!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I are deading

tickla doan knock it til yuh try it

<span style="font-style: italic">Or maybe you have </span> </div></div>

u bet i tried it and it ain't for me

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
      Oh I'm partial to Richard </div></div>

Please to stawt a tredd on dis Ms Exced

Comment

Congrats frenchy. Now i get y u postedvthat thing about babyshowers. At the time i remember thinking y would frenchy even care. I am happy for you. Holding ur baby is the best feeling ever. U will realize that u never really loved neone till now. That love is in a class of its own i tell u. You must be so excited omg!

Can you please name him Josh?
        Jaden?
        Jay?
        Jesse?

So how the crochete ting a go.
        Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

mucho congratulations, frenchie. very happy for u. hope c-section and everyting go okay.

how about:
          Adam
          Akwatu
          Kirk
          Kafele

?
          <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mucho congratulations, frenchie. very happy for u. hope c-section and everyting go okay.

how about:
            Adam
            <span style="font-weight: bold">Akwatu</span>
            Kirk
            Kafele

?

</div></div>

aqua who? u a try scar di baby mgee?

thanks for the congrats. i'm also hoping all goes well too

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats frenchy. Now i get y u postedvthat thing about babyshowers. At the time i remember thinking y would frenchy even care. I am happy for you. Holding ur baby is the best feeling ever. U will realize that u never really loved neone till now. That love is in a class of its own i tell u. You must be so excited omg!

Can you please name him <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Josh</span>?
              Jaden?
              Jay?
              Jesse?

So how the crochete ting a go. </div></div>

yeah man. u never see smoke widdout fire. how u tink mi know fi send u dat info bout nub theory .

mi wok wid a josh so dat one nat gwine work.

mi been crocheting tings for him. what is perplexing is that mi was able fi wok pon tings fi everyboddy else pickney and done it in a jiffy. bubba own dem a tek mi a while. mi have a project from july weh mi almost soon done.

Comment

Buh seeya! Mi hawdly evah come a dese pawts and mi juss a walk bout an reach diss ya celebrayshon.

Mi fren a Bklyn did di sayme ting FrenchT and she and har gurlfren are besides demself widd hexcitement. Shi juss gave birth two weeks aguh and dem cyaah stop drooling.

Congrats!!!

Mi like di following naymes: TAYLOR, ADRIAN, HENRICK, CLAYTON &amp; LANGSTON.

All the best!!!
                <span style="font-weight: bold">Miss a day, Miss a lot pon Jam.Com</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Don't mekk mi haffi use UPPERCASE! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70388-shameonyou.gif

Comment

cyber mi tink u was gwine seh that stacey ann chin was u fren but she mussi a few weeks behind mi (if oonu nuh know her, she is a jamaican poet and author who is also gay and was raped in jamaica to &quot;turn&quot; her. she live in ny).

yeah dis is more common dan most people realize. i have gay friends (male and female) who have chosen to have kids.

mi naw feel u name dem tho

mi think mi may just end up call him george not after oonu dearly beloved president gwb

Comment

as fi any updates on my part, mi typically nuh have much to report - i am usually happy to have a boring pregnancy in terms of lack of ailments and complications.

so far it's been sleeping a lot in 1st trimester, acne in 2nd and likkle swelling and now that mi approaching the third mi have di blues

had was to tek di day off from work yessiday and working from home todeh. lawd it feel like PMSx1000

nutten mi do yessiday cuda snap mi outta it. finally watching biggest loser and parenthood (what a way pickney gi trouble ) help distract mi from miself likkle.

mi welcome it though if this is the worst of it. mi boss wife still a puke 2-3 times a day and she done wid first tri.

Comment

have u had the vivid dreams stage? that used to plague me in my pregnancies.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have u had the vivid dreams stage? that used to plague me in my pregnancies. </div></div>

mgee i have

di fuss one weh nearly mad mi was when i was just pregnant. they had transfered two embryos into mi baddy so it did possible i had twins . i had tested positive but never know how many mi had in there. one night mi dream seh dis chick from high school pop up inna mi dream and ask inna di most demonic way &quot;so what have you guys been up to&quot;. di problem is dat she dead from 1988. fi real she dead inna one accident outa flat bridge. inna di dream we inna wi high school uniform and di rest a pickney dem a gwaan like nutten nuh strange bout dis ooman a heng rung we. mi had was to plead di blood of jesus - she wud disappear then reappear. di last time she appear inna one black outfit and jump awfta mi and a suh mi wake up. even inna di dream mi feel seh she come fi one a we and mi tink (although mi know it nuh logical) seh she had sinting fi do wid mi second embryo not tekking

i have had pleasant ones since den - nuf international travel and espionage last night mi save one government official inna di palestinian crisis. mi did a run mi owna underground railroad

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                          i have had pleasant ones since den - nuf international travel and espionage last night mi save one government official inna di palestinian crisis. mi did a run mi owna underground railroad </div></div>

Congrats!!

Baby boy soon come!
                          <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                          Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                          ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

lawd, y'a kill mi FT wid di dream. I don't remember any of mine, i just remember they were like almost live.

here's an excerpt from the cosby show dealing with pregnant women and their vivid dreams, starting at 0:49.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36BivgPAWLM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36BivgPAWLM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Comment

Maxwell
                              ďBe kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.Ē

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CeaBee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maxwell </div></div>

oh, dats a nice one. him puppa have a head a hair deh and between fimi afro (weh mi used to have) and dat, nuff ppl deh bout a expect him fi have maxwell hair

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X