Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oh yes i am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen
    replied
    Oh my him a gwaan good man

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    A relatively recent pic.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    Mi just rediscover this thread. It certainly took mi down memory lane. Hope alla di board auntie dem doing ok. Alex is 6 and doing well. Started kindergarten, reading above grade level, learned to skateboard last summer and learning to ski this winter. He is a very strong-willed and opinionated kid. Very empathetic and sensitive and will argue for you to mind his emotional well being. He's still my cuddly kiddo who loves hugs and kisses and his Missy (the cat). He's been sporting a mohawk for about a year now too.

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied
    @ hug the barber.

Glad you are following up on this thread

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    i should let this post die but i can't. The boy will be 5 in November. He got his first haircut this spring. He cried for it. And hugged the barber when he was done. He's very witty. Recently he asked for an extra minute in the shower and I said I don't do extra minutes anymore. Him look pon mi and seh, "Is that a Jamaican thing? I hate it!"

Here he is

Last edited by FrenchTickla; 09-16-2016, 03:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• twiney
    replied
    Lawks him getting big. Good going sir Alex.

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    Di last page is the update. The ones before mussi from last year. Yes, is ok fi call him pretty :-).

You a put you goat mouth pan me? Mi soon tun up preggers!

Originally posted by missus_vegas View Post
    Oh Lord Frenchy mi miss too much to catch up on I can only look at the last two pages. What a way Bubba sweet. OMG. Him pretty...if I am allowed to call a boy pretty. but him pretty bad bad. LOL.

so wats up widd bubba Sibbling? di board due fi a next belly eino.

Leave a comment:

• missus_vegas
    replied
    Oh Lord Frenchy mi miss too much to catch up on I can only look at the last two pages. What a way Bubba sweet. OMG. Him pretty...if I am allowed to call a boy pretty. but him pretty bad bad. LOL.

so wats up widd bubba Sibbling? di board due fi a next belly eino.

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    Originally posted by Peasie View Post
    tired baby boy. scruffy knees. clutching favorite toys. fast asleep in car seat.

oh the memories!

makes my mammary glands feel laden. an mi belly bottom feel it too. halcyon days!
    he was worn out after a successful camping trip :-)

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied
    tired baby boy. scruffy knees. clutching favorite toys. fast asleep in car seat.

oh the memories!

makes my mammary glands feel laden. an mi belly bottom feel it too. halcyon days!

Originally posted by FrenchTickla View Post

Leave a comment:

• kia027
    replied
    He is growing so nicely and looks just like you

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied
    Thank you Boardlane Aunties! This day 4 years ago was huge and you were here with me (and leading up to the day). I will never forget it!

Leave a comment:

• MsExced
    replied
    Alex getting big, thanks for the pictures

Leave a comment:

• CeaBee
    replied
    you raising a cat man just like the beanseses

sweet pictures. nice to see how him a get big

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

the one with the cat watching Alex from the stoop

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X