Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers?

Not heard back from anyone yet.
    Ive booked a family holiday overthere in May 2011 now, so will be paying Mr Clarke a visit.
    Going to pop down and check on my land while im there too, start looking for local builders merchants.

Comment

Perky be very careful
      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perky be very careful </div></div>
        Thanks for the concern, Hopefully it will be sorted by then and i can just enjoy my trip.

Comment

Re: Anyone had dealings with Gammon &amp; Clarke Lawyers?

Perky, do mi begging you to be careful with visiting that tiefing Clarke. The man is a ginnal and a crook. Let us know how it goes..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PERKY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not heard back from anyone yet.
          Ive booked a family holiday overthere in May 2011 now, so will be paying Mr Clarke a visit.
          Going to pop down and check on my land while im there too, start looking for local builders merchants. </div></div>

Comment

Had a letter off the Glc yesterday, theyve written to Mr Clarke requesting him to write to me informing me of why he hasnt replied to any of my attempts to contact him and why he hasnt finished what he has been paid to do.
            If he doesnt within 28 days then they will pursue the matter further for me.
            Hope it gets resolved now.

Comment

I hope so Perky, good to hear and all the best btw for 2k11.
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

why can;t people just be straightforward\?
                When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Well i never had a reply of the solicitor (didnt really expect him to contact me)
                  So looks like the General legal council will be sorting him out now. Just hope its done soon, only 5 months and i'll be in Jamaica hoping to start clearing the land ready to build.

Comment

Well after finding this posted on another forum, im thinking twice about paying him a visit!
                    http://www.igniteradio.net/forum/vie...=49&amp;t=2286

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An attorney-at-law may have found himself in trouble with the law, after he was accused of shooting after a man he allegedly owed money.

The incident is said to have happened recently in Christiana, Manchester.

The accused man, 39-year-old Sean Clarke, is now in the custody of the Christiana Police and has been charged with illegal possession of a firearm and shooting with intent.

Allegations are that the man was shot at after he became involved in an altercation with the accused about money owed to him.

Clarke was arrested by the police on September 5.</div></div>

Think i'll go through legal channels with it.

Comment

do that Perky....somebody gonna smoke him soon

Comment

Well this still hasnt been resolved, but atleast ive a court date in June now so hopefully the crook will get what he deserves They want us to attend though.
                        I went over to Jamaica last summer but as the case against him by the GLC had started i couldnt pay him a visit.

Comment

Hey Perky how goes the battle.....any further updates

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsStormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Perky how goes the battle.....any further updates </div></div>

Not that well at the moment, we're having real trouble finding a Jamaican attorney to represent us. Nobody wants to go up against another attorney. Hope the case pans out fine for us, as it's costing as much to fight this guy as he ripped us off for.

My father inlaw would be happy if the attorney just finished what he was paid to do, save us all this bother.

Comment

Perky sorry to hear that, but here is some info try them I have used them in the past regarding property I have there and was satisfied even though it has been a couple years. I think they can also put you in touch with offices they have in the different provinces in Jamaica. Good luck no wonder jungle justice still a flourish.

Myers, Fletcher &amp; Gordon
                              21 East Street
                              Kingston, Jamaica
                              Tel: 1 (876) 922-5860
                              Toll Free: 1 (888) 772-8387
                              1 (888) 582-4886
                              1 (888) 558-6431 Fax: 1 (876) 922-4811 or 1 (876) 922-8781

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Thanks, But my father inlaws friend recommended a Jamaican/English attorney who is going to try and sort out the land transfer and represent us in court.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X