Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Dim Sum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dim Sum

It's on Masterchef Canada and, honestly, while I have never tasted it just the way it looks makes me. Just looking at photos to try and find one for this post made me feel like I was going to lose my cookies:

So who likes Dim Sum and who agrees with me that it is ?

It depends on what is inside and also which dipping sauce is used. Some of them are bland, some very spicy, and they even have sweeter varieties. And not all restaurants prepare a tasty Dim Sum. Some are just awful.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

i love the har gaw

and the siu mai

and the sticky rice

i will eat a few of the other things but mi nuh so fussy for them

mi nuh like the

When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

I was going to mention something about the chicken foot, but did get lazy. The picture posted looks nice and spicy. Sometimes dem can be bland, like dem just steam it wid likkle skellion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
          I was going to mention something about the chicken foot, but did get lazy. The picture posted looks nice and spicy. Sometimes dem can be bland, like dem just steam it wid likkle skellion.
          i taste it one time and it did have flavour but mi nuh really jus like suck bone
          When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
            i taste it one time and it did have flavour but mi nuh really jus like suck bone
            Me not touching that response with a ten foot pole.

Comment

I like the sticky rice but won't go near anything else.

From the way it looks, the texture would probably make me gag immediately.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X