Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Tropical fruit may play role in feeding 9.6 billion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical fruit may play role in feeding 9.6 billion.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...tion/28066641/
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

I once mentioned on here, that the Jamaican government should pass a law that required every house be built with water catchment and a Breadfruit tree. To solve Jamaicas food issue.. as usual noone commented ony brilliant plan...now a Canadian is advocating it for Pakistan..Canadians.

Here is the thing.. a fact I learnt from a book called Trinity by Leon URIs it take 2 kg of potatoes to feed a person sufficient calories... I learnt later it takes 25 literally of water to form a kilogramme of potatoes.. Bread fruit is more sustainable..but not a single solution...

I hate Breadfruit. I got Clyde of it and green bananas as a child..
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
      I once mentioned on here, that the Jamaican government should pass a law that required every house be built with water catchment and a Breadfruit tree. To solve Jamaicas food issue.. as usual noone commented ony brilliant plan...now a Canadian is advocating it for Pakistan..Canadians.

Here is the thing.. a fact I learnt from a book called Trinity by Leon URIs it take 2 kg of potatoes to feed a person sufficient calories... I learnt later it takes 25 literally of water to form a kilogramme of potatoes.. Bread fruit is more sustainable..but not a single solution...

The good ole Cassava too.

Comment

Make mine slightly ripe and roasted (or fried) wid some ackee an salt-fish, an yuh got mi!

Originally posted by Wahalla View Post
        JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X