Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

oomen widd yuths natt marriage material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oomen widd yuths natt marriage material

mii a chatt widd wan blakk ooman woo askinn mii y itt soo aard fe find a good blakk man woo waan fe marry?

mii tell shi sund like sumwan mii kno

den mii tell ar dat latt aff blakk oomen woo lookinn fe marry ave yuths ann latt aff men see dat as a negative

agree ar disagree?
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

I doan know.. in my experience mi neva deal wid man whe have pickney cause mi noh eena dem drama so maybe man feel same way bout woman wid pickney

maybe the man & women who have pickney should deal with dem one anedda and let the child free people dem be
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Originally posted by kia027 View Post
      I doan know.. in my experience mi neva deal wid man whe have pickney cause mi noh eena dem drama so maybe man feel same way bout woman wid pickney

maybe the man & women who have pickney should deal with dem one anedda and let the child free people dem be
      yuh kno kia wen mii dawtah was younger mii use fe gitt a latt aff numbers cah aff ar

double tandards ting cah men widd yuths ar natt seen inn da same way as oomen widd yuths
      I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
      Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Comment

That's because most times the kids live with the mother, so the mother's boyfriend/date will see them alll the time. In the father's case as the child may just visit every other w/end then it isn't as much of an issue.

Younger women (20s or so) prefer not to date men with children...as them get older and have children themselves it becomes less of a deal breaker.
        “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

Originally posted by blugiant View Post
          mii a chatt widd wan blakk ooman woo askinn mii y itt soo aard fe find a good blakk man woo waan fe marry?

mii tell shi sund like sumwan mii kno

den mii tell ar dat latt aff blakk oomen woo lookinn fe marry ave yuths ann latt aff men see dat as a negative

agree ar disagree?
          Disagree, this has never been a problem. The problem is wutless men who won't commit and be faithful They expect women fe and they can easily find slutty women to do that.....even in the church.

Comment

Married fi wah? mi nyaa sign no contract wid nuh ooman. Next ting, she might want to kick mi out mi
            own house and mek mi sleep outside.

As long as mi cyaa see mi pickney dem. It's ok

Comment

black women tend to impregnate themselves --- being natural hermaphrodites. it's a fact.
              When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

yuh seet.

Comment

Originally posted by SKYJUICE221 View Post
                  Married fi wah? mi nyaa sign no contract wid nuh ooman. Next ting, she might want to kick mi out mi
                  own house and mek mi sleep outside.

As long as mi cyaa see mi pickney dem. It's ok

She was good enough to breed wid but not marry..... okay

Comment

Originally posted by Suesumba View Post
                    black women tend to impregnate themselves --- being natural hermaphrodites. it's a fact.

Comment

Mi madda taught mi how fi wash , cook, clean up , and avoid certain ooman. I believe all woman is dangerous it is just a matter of time before they do something stupid. To avoid all that, I don't married to any.

I did of kick this woman out mi house d adda day because she was getting too comfortable and start talking about getting married. She didn't know me that well, so mi tell har fi leave mi place and don't come back.

A female come to me about married a drop she ago get drop like a bad habit.

Comment

Mi madda taught mi how fi wash , cook, clean up , and avoid certain ooman. I believe all woman is dangerous it is just a matter of time before they do something stupid. To avoid all that, I don't married to any.

I did of kick this woman out mi house d adda day because she was getting too comfortable and start talking about getting married. She didn't know me that well, so mi tell har fi leave mi place and don't come back.

If you believe all women are dangerous why u deh round dem den?

Comment

Did she understand you?
                          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

I mean, she didn't understand that I'm not into the married ting. By hearing it out of fi har mout, it's automatic rejection right on the spot. I never give har any kind of indication that i want to married. She
                            was determined to come to mi house for sexual pleasure. We had sex all night then i made some breakfast, and I gave har some. Then she mussie take mi kindness for something else and bring married talking to me. That stop me right in my track. I did of ask, "what u just sey?" before she even repeat, I told har fi leave.
                            She started run behind mi a bawl like mi owe har anything. She nuh tek mi serious, so tek d likkle shoulder bag wey she carried, and i spin it around like a helicopter and land it near d front gate. Mi nuh see har again since dat mawning.

Comment

boal hellicapter a deading

must. not. drink. tea. and. read. the. board.
                              “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X