Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Was sex made for child birth? or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was sex made for child birth? or

Personal pleasure? Ancient people way back in about B.C, time men have many wives for what reason?

(My theory)
    ---------------------------------------------
    I believe they indulged themselves so much in sexual pleasure that during the wives pregnancy they seek other women for the lust of sexual pleasure.

Originally posted by SKYJUICE221 View Post
    Personal pleasure? Ancient people way back in about B.C, time men have many wives for what reason?
    For both propagation and pleasure

(My theory)
    ---------------------------------------------
    I believe they indulged themselves so much in sexual pleasure that during the wives pregnancy they seek other women for the lust of sexual pleasure.
    Custom, culture and economics.
    Though rare there are cultures in which women have more than one husband....polyandry.
    Aid is Imperialism.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good to do nothing.
    Legalize weed
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    "3 stages of Truth, 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X